• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:05:24 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Oschersleben

Started by Patrick, January 09, 2016, 11:54:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

Hi Guys!

Does anyone know, where to get Oschersleben Track Download? I`ve seen a screenshot at motonline.fr, but could not find a download anywhere...

Greetz Patrick

Hawk

Quote from: Patrick on January 09, 2016, 11:54:54 AM
Hi Guys!

Does anyone know, where to get Oschersleben Track Download? I`ve seen a screenshot at motonline.fr, but could not find a download anywhere...

Greetz Patrick

I've not heard anything about it..... It's maybe still a WIP? But if you find a download link then let me know and I'll try and arrange with the author to have it in the Track Download Database.  ;)

Hawk.

JJS209

its still wip.
i think what you saw was just a converted unedited conversation from rfactor.
ask ricco for permission/file.

RiccoChicco

I had an HDD crash few months ago with no backups so I've lost a lot of WIPs, including Oschersleben. Even though it's one of my favorite tracks, I'm not courageous enough to restart it for now.  :(

Vergio101

tseklias

Quote from: RiccoChicco on January 09, 2016, 09:16:06 PM
I had an HDD crash few months ago with no backups so I've lost a lot of WIPs, including Oschersleben. Even though it's one of my favorite tracks, I'm not courageous enough to restart it for now.  :(

Ohh, bad move. I hope lesson learned. Happened once to me and that was my windows disk not my personal files' one. From that day i always keep two auto-backups everytime i open up the pc... not to mention i have also started to go to church to ensure that  ;D. No i'm just kidding, but backups are always life-savers cause if you thing about what is lost, is time spend!

Patrick

So... there is an oschersleben version for KRP. Is there an easy way (for a dumbass like me  8)) to convert this track to gpbikes?

Hawk

Quote from: Patrick on February 16, 2016, 10:24:33 AM
So... there is an oschersleben version for KRP. Is there an easy way (for a dumbass like me  8)) to convert this track to gpbikes?

I believe all you'd have to do would be to load it into TrackED and create a new "Race Data" file(.rdf) for the GPBikes version......

If you can obtain permission from the track author first then send me a download link for the track I'll do it for you.  ;)

Hawk.

C21

February 16, 2016, 07:40:52 PM #8 Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 07:49:28 PM by C21
Oschersleben has a seperate cart track in real life (supermoto races are done on it also) . It´s totally different to the circuit track for motorcycles.
Is the KRP track really the circuit track?

Edit:
If you refer to this topic:
http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=2351.0

Sorry but this is the KART Track not the Motorcycle race track! You can see the last corner  before the start/finish line of the motorcycle/car track on the bottom right of the picture.
You can use the KART track for Supermoto but not for racing bikes!

The KRP track is the KART track at Motorpark Oschersleben while Ricco converted the Motorcycle/Car track of Motopark Oschersleben. Both are totally different!
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Patrick

I dont know, which one it is. I refered to this one https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s32hw0r6yc5av0f/AACvoPEwoajHu4B10OzLMy8ia/KRP%20Tracks/Oschersleben.zip?dl=0
Since i don`t have KRP and ther is no Info in the Download package, i can`t say which one it is.
Who is Ricco, and where is his converted Track? :)
Best! Pat