• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:56:51 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

<<<----- Round 04 - Hockenheim ----->>>

Started by ALEale, December 27, 2015, 01:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Bozo! Yes mate it is frustrating. Do NOT leave because you are slower you will get faster with more practice!  8)

I felt EXACTLY like you a while ago and er, now I am not much better, but you will be!  :)

As for your other points I just watched the replay sat at Turn 1 and saw people going flat out round it outside track limits nearly every lap. And you are RIGHT it is F*CKING DISAPPOINTING! But while humans race and Dolphins haven't taken over yet, just expect it and don't join them - they have achieved F*CK ALL !!

Just set yourself goals like "This race I am going to get to the end no matter what", "Next race I want to be in top 10". Hell I only just set my goal as "try not to fall off all race" LOL. And as a super surprise Yan let me lead the Silverstone race for 10 seconds! (Then I fell off).

Keep smiling keep trying! Come race with us backmarkers a bit  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Gzehoo

Quote from: BozoCROAnd finally a green bike knocked me off on the start of the first race, and in the second race another green bike (maybe the same) rammed me in the 2nd corner.
At the first time it was probably Boerenlater.
At second time, on second corner, it was me - I just tried to avoid crashing other riders during braking and I hit you, I'm sorry about that :-[ I wanted to write it earlier on server but I was frustrated after 3rd crash during race...

Blackheart

Quote from: Gzehoo on January 05, 2016, 10:13:24 PM
Quote from: BozoCROAnd finally a green bike knocked me off on the start of the first race, and in the second race another green bike (maybe the same) rammed me in the 2nd corner.
At second time, on second corner, it was me - I just tried to avoid crashing other riders during braking and I hit you, I'm sorry about that :-[ I wanted to write it earlier on server but I was frustrated after 3rd crash during race...

In the first corner Boerenlater hit me, (Like all the races in which I participated) and I begin to think that he does it purposefully ...  ???

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on January 05, 2016, 10:11:50 PM
Just set yourself goals like "This race I am going to get to the end no matter what", "Next race I want to be in top 10". Hell I only just set my goal as "try not to fall off all race" LOL

BozoCRO, This is the best advice given. I have been at this longer than most novices and I am still S**t ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Quote from: matty0l215 on January 05, 2016, 10:50:25 PM
BozoCRO, This is the best advice given. I have been at this longer than most novices and I am still S**t ;D

yeh but Matty you are a "1st person view" always racer. As far as I am concerned you have already won the championship  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BozoCRO

Quote from: valern13 on January 05, 2016, 10:11:36 PM
i used green area because i see you lagging so i I preferred to stay away...

No lag, not for one moment.

As for the pep talk comments. I am here for a few years now, this is probably my mental limit. It's not a matter or practice or concentration.
Anyway I haven't made my mind yet.

Boerenlater

Quote from: BozoCRO on January 05, 2016, 11:30:39 PM
Quote from: valern13 on January 05, 2016, 10:11:36 PM
i used green area because i see you lagging so i I preferred to stay away...

No lag, not for one moment.

As for the pep talk comments. I am here for a few years now, this is probably my mental limit. It's not a matter or practice or concentration.
Anyway I haven't made my mind yet.
Same. I will never be as good as the others. Despite buying the game june 2009.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Boerenlater

Quote from: Blackheart on January 05, 2016, 10:49:14 PM
Quote from: Gzehoo on January 05, 2016, 10:13:24 PM

In the first corner Boerenlater hit me, (Like all the races in which I participated) and I begin to think that he does it purposefully ...  ???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDQ4n-zu1ow
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Vergio101

the very problem of this game its netcode... in the start grid i view only 6 moto, and during race the bike of opponents its similar a led lamps...
my ping was 40, its good but the netcode of this game are ***********.....
relax and enjoy this champ...
piboso now has to make a multiplayer that's fun and playable without random crashes and everything else...

Hawk

Quote from: Vergio101 on January 06, 2016, 09:21:14 AM
the very problem of this game its netcode... in the start grid i view only 6 moto, and during race the bike of opponents its similar a led lamps...
my ping was 40, its good but the netcode of this game are ***********.....
relax and enjoy this champ...
piboso now has to make a multiplayer that's fun and playable without random crashes and everything else...

Have you set your bandwith to "LOW" in the settings? If you set it to "HIGH" then you should be able to see all riders on the track(or grid).  ;)

Hawk.

Vergio101

thanks Hawk did not know of this setting... I try next race ;D

Napalm Nick

Hey Vergio, congrats on your result.  :)

After watching the replays; You, Fabio and Messy deserve some top praise for clean and consistent racing!  8)

Vergio101

thanks Napalm!!!
I'm a little angry because halfway race goes down three times in one lap...
I'm curious to see the replay... :-)

Hawk

Quote from: Vergio101 on January 06, 2016, 10:39:04 AM
thanks Hawk did not know of this setting... I try next race ;D

No probs... Glad to help mate.  ;)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Vergio101 on January 06, 2016, 10:54:59 AM
thanks Napalm!!!
I'm a little angry because halfway race goes down three times in one lap...
I'm curious to see the replay... :-)

yes I saw that! Such a shame but overall very good!