• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:18:44 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Dirt Rally is awesome!

Started by davidboda46, December 15, 2015, 07:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiccoChicco

A shame I don't have an enough powerful computer   ::) ::) ::)

About steering wheel, I'm currently working to add a clutch pedal and a home made H-shifter based on a old Logitech Wingman electronics to my Driving Force GT ;D

Yohji

teeds

janaucarre

From two days i run at pikes peak with quattro s1 and 205t16, and that's an enormousbig pleasure,  hard to make all in one without crash,  it remembers me rfactor at pikes peak,  the difficulty,  the joy,  and the difficulty,  and the POWER MONSTRUOUS POWER OF THE GROUP B,  and the sound,  hiiiiiihaaaaaaa,  the problemnow is how to stop driving until the end of the night :-) 

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Yohji on January 04, 2016, 02:32:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/v/qLKPc04LrX0
Seb loeb rally is awesome too   :P

hahaha just got round to watching this video to see just how good it is!

LoL nice one Yohji made me laugh. One of their better games it seems.  :D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: janaucarre on January 04, 2016, 11:52:47 PM
From two days i run at pikes peak with quattro s1 and 205t16, and that's an enormousbig pleasure,  hard to make all in one without crash,  it remembers me rfactor at pikes peak,  the difficulty,  the joy,  and the difficulty,  and the POWER MONSTRUOUS POWER OF THE GROUP B,  and the sound,  hiiiiiihaaaaaaa,  the problemnow is how to stop driving until the end of the night :-)

LoL well you also make it sound awesome. Unfortunately when I went to look for it in the Steam Winter sale I got distracted and bought Toybox Turbo's for £3. Now the sale is over pfffff  ::)

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

matty0l215

Quote from: Boerenlater on January 11, 2016, 05:19:02 PM
Is there a good Dakar game?

I don't know of any but that certainly would be an interesting concept :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

SKD

there are some ffb mods in the steam workshop