• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:30:46 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Future of GPB ?

Started by PeterV, January 30, 2016, 04:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

Hawk

Nice video Peter..... Glad he beat the SuperMoto bike! Hehe!  :P ;D

Hawk.

TFC

I think at 1:12 the GP biker cut the track... ::)

Hawk

Quote from: TheFatController on January 30, 2016, 04:50:10 PM

A cut is usually a shorter distance, so if the GP Biker cut the track then why in the next corner did the supermoto rider have the lead? Hehe

I think if anyone cut the track at that point it was the supermoto rider. Lol  ;D

Hawk.  ;)

TFC

Quote from: Hawk on January 30, 2016, 05:02:54 PM

A cut is usually a shorter distance, so if the GP Biker cut the track then why in the next corner did the supermoto rider have the lead? Hehe

I think if anyone cut the track at that point it was the supermoto rider. Lol  ;D

Hawk.  ;)

I think editing trickery is afoot... ::)

Hawk

Quote from: TheFatController on January 30, 2016, 05:11:47 PM
Quote from: Hawk on January 30, 2016, 05:02:54 PM

Hawk.  ;)

I think editing trickery is afoot... ::)

Peter is an excellent video producer/editor, so maybe you could be onto something there..... afterall the supermoto rider did come in a very suspicious and close second place - the GP rider should have easily blown the supermoto guy away good and proper.  :P ;D

Have you been editing videos Peter! Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

TFC

Quote from: Hawk on January 30, 2016, 07:33:19 PMthe supermoto rider did come in a very suspicious and close second place

Hawk.

I know.. Everyone knows the supermoto would win every time..

On a slightly more serious note I'd like to get my hands on a gpb licence at some point, would be great to get involved in some racing and skinning. Being able to bring the underdog supermoto to the track would be a bonus.. Yes I'm aware there are already 2 available, and don't have the funds for a key right now  :(

Hawk

Quote from: TheFatController on January 30, 2016, 08:06:49 PM
Quote from: Hawk on January 30, 2016, 07:33:19 PMthe supermoto rider did come in a very suspicious and close second place

Hawk.

I know.. Everyone knows the supermoto would win every time..

On a slightly more serious note I'd like to get my hands on a gpb licence at some point, would be great to get involved in some racing and skinning. Being able to bring the underdog supermoto to the track would be a bonus.. Yes I'm aware there are already 2 available, and don't have the funds for a key right now  :(

Get saving your pennies mate.... Your missing out big time!  Especially with the beta 8 release soon. ;)

Hawk.

PeterV

January 31, 2016, 08:38:59 AM #8 Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 02:36:39 PM by PeterV
Peter is an excellent video producer/editor, so maybe you could be onto something there..... afterall the supermoto rider did come in a very suspicious and close second place - the GP rider should have easily blown the supermoto guy away good and proper.  :P ;D

I HAVE NOT !  :D
Im sure the SBK rider was not updated for B7 and thats why it was close. ;D

No seriously not touched the video at all, could be edited who knows these days, lots of things are fake.