• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:04:52 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

I want to puke and I'm loving it!

Started by davidboda46, June 02, 2016, 09:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tchemi

Thanks Vin,

But This is not my problem. The "shaking" is when I shift up, down or when I take a bump on the road. It's shaking from left to right. It is really "head bobbing".
Aside that, I found quite good setings after I red all of your posts on differents sections. It is really good with GP 2015 bikes on soft and clean tracks. But I tested the NR 750 on Ulster GP. It was awfull :/

Vini

July 01, 2016, 06:45:10 PM #46 Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 06:48:13 PM by vin97
have you tried manual rider lean?
the "head bobbing" you are describing sounds like the automatic rider movements to me (left/right when the lean angle changes and up/down when the throttle input changes).

tchemi

Blackheart

July 01, 2016, 06:59:42 PM #48 Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 07:07:28 PM by Blackheart
? Why post an old video of a my mod? i think is a version 0.3 or 0.4 wtf ???

P.S. There are no problems with the NR750 on Ulster GP track:

https://www.youtube.com/v/elZeP2F8nrc

tchemi

July 01, 2016, 08:02:56 PM #49 Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 08:05:46 PM by tchemi
Blackheart. This has nothing to do with the NR 750, This is an awesome mod ;) I just took the first video I found in 1st person to struts my purpose.

It is clear that in your video, The camera is really steady. But If you watch from 1'11. You can see what I am talking about. Each time to shift up, there is a little vibration shaking the camera from left to right. For me, this shaking is way much pronnounced and occurs more often. Like every 10 seconds and last more than on your video. I have the latest version of the mods.

edit : after rewatching your video. I think my vibrations are quite the same indeed. But the fact that it is on full screen when I play made me think there was more vibration for me.
Anyway, those "little" shaking from left to right make me feel dizzy very quickly...

Vini

well, that's just the bike becoming a bit unstable, nothing you can do about that.

tchemi

Yes Vin ! That's why I asked if there is an option for this. It's like the helmet was welded on the bike tank, retransmitting any movement or vibration of the bike to the rider's head. :( :(

Vini

which first person cam are you using?

there's one that is fixed to the bike and one that's fixed to the rider.

Warlock

Quote from: tchemi on July 01, 2016, 06:10:26 PM
I know someone here already talked about that. The fact that irl the body and the brain compensate vibrations and shaking.
And He is completly right.

I think that was me   ;)
I feel the same as you, but im used to the 1p view and don't get that sick feeling. My problem is more oriented to be accurate on corner lines when the bike is moving like that.

Quote from: vin97 on July 01, 2016, 08:10:59 PM
which first person cam are you using?

there's one that is fixed to the bike and one that's fixed to the rider.
I use the helmet one and get more or less the same, is like the helmet is fixed to the bike, instead of a human flexible neck/torso.
The tank camera is worse indeed

HornetMaX

You can try to lower the tilt too (not sure what value you have right now).

Warlock

Yes , that could be a big factor to get sick.