• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:02:17 PM

GP Bikes beta8

Started by PiBoSo, February 18, 2016, 05:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

This is really off topic here. Please move it to MODS/Bikes

Only mod bikes are GP15, S80, NSF250R, CBR250R at the moment bro.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

r1rossi

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 15, 2016, 12:12:28 PM
This is really off topic here. Please move it to MODS/Bikes

Only mod bikes are GP15, S80, NSF250R, CBR250R at the moment bro.

DD

I am not talking about the mod bikes. I am asking for assistance as to why the game is excessively laggy.

It seems to be only after B8.

I was stating the GP15 was the only mod i had in there for bikes.

doubledragoncc

I was talking to nico, r1 not you lol.

As for lag in the game it can depend on many factors but your graphic settings in Windows play a major part too. I record a lot so I watch frame rates and for lag all the time. I have not seen any lag in the beta8 so far compared to beta7. One of the biggest FPS eaters is anti-alias going from x16 to x8 can literally give me 60FPS difference on some tracks.

Depending on how your Windows graphic settings are you can adjust this and other settings in game BUT if your Nvidea settings is turned to NOT ALLOW in game adjustment you will not notice anything in the game. You need to check Windows settings BEFORE you start in GPB to ensure you have in game control of those settings.

I know Nvidea just released some new drivers and one was defective!!! it has been fixed now but check you have the latest. Mine is GeForce 364.51. I only have info for Nvidea sorry if your on another video chipset.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

r1rossi

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 15, 2016, 01:02:27 PM
I was talking to nico, r1 not you lol.

As for lag in the game it can depend on many factors but your graphic settings in Windows play a major part too. I record a lot so I watch frame rates and for lag all the time. I have not seen any lag in the beta8 so far compared to beta7. One of the biggest FPS eaters is anti-alias going from x16 to x8 can literally give me 60FPS difference on some tracks.

Depending on how your Windows graphic settings are you can adjust this and other settings in game BUT if your Nvidea settings is turned to NOT ALLOW in game adjustment you will not notice anything in the game. You need to check Windows settings BEFORE you start in GPB to ensure you have in game control of those settings.

That is some very helpful information.

Thank you..

I will take a look at my ingame settings, and my windows settings and post up to get some help!!
thanks
I know Nvidea just released some new drivers and one was defective!!! it has been fixed now but check you have the latest. Mine is GeForce 364.51. I only have info for Nvidea sorry if your on another video chipset.

DD

r1rossi

Let me know what you think..

Meyer#12

I am running a computer that have slightly more Graphics memory and allround a little bit faster i think. my settings are slightly different and it runs smoothly pretty much every track.

Beneath i will mension what we have of differences on game graphics setup:

- Resolution i have higher, 1600x900

- Texture size i have medium,

- Dynamic Shadows off for me
- Reflections off for me
(those two things tend to take a lot of speed and fps out of a computer that is not very strong graphic wise.)

- Draw distance and model detail i have on medium. Seems to work fine and game still looks very good :)

Hope this will help

Meyer
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

March 15, 2016, 02:05:21 PM #397 Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 02:09:09 PM by Hawk
Looks like you only have 512MB of dedicated Video Memory, the rest is being shared from your system RAM? If that is correct, that is not good at all... in fact very poor specs for running game graphics.

Hawk.
PS: Do you know how much RAM in total your laptop has? I presume your running Windows 10 OS?

matty0l215

Turn off the three options in the top right and lower your draw distance and model detail.

It wont look as pretty but it should run better with less memory.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

r1rossi

Quote from: Hawk on March 15, 2016, 02:05:21 PM
Looks like you only have 512MB of dedicated Video Memory, the rest is being shared from your system RAM? If that is correct, that is not good at all... in fact very poor specs for running game graphics.

Hawk.
PS: Do you know how much RAM in total your laptop has? I presume your running Windows 10 OS?

Ya, i know its not a great computer, but was working good for me.

I have W10 OS yes.

I will try these tests and let you all know , thanks!!

If i can get my IT guy to upgrade my video card would that help?

Boerenlater

Probably not possible with your laptop.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Raise that Resolution to its maximum setting dude to match your laptop. Put everything else to minimum and test to see if it is better.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

r1rossi

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 15, 2016, 03:56:41 PM
Raise that Resolution to its maximum setting dude to match your laptop. Put everything else to minimum and test to see if it is better.

How do i know what the max setting?

Napalm Nick

click the arrow to the right until it is the biggest numbers
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

r1rossi

Thank you for all your guys help..

The setings adjusted made the game look amazing..

I tried my other xboxone controller and unbelievably it works unreal smooth....

How would one xbox 1 controller make a difference????

Thank you guys again i cannot say it enough. This is what makes this game and forum amazing is your help!