• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 07:47:35 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 1 | Murasama Cup race | 3 Day event | WINNER - DAVIDE74 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, February 19, 2016, 11:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Hehe m8 yes he is a wonder.

My Ideal lap was 146.4 but I could not get near it in reality  ::)

COULD PEOPLE PLEASE TRY TO JOIN GPBOC2 SERVER AND SEE IF THE CONNECTION PROBLEM IS THE SAME - THANKS
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

nuovaic

Me too. Tried 10 times, 2 x connection timeout, 8x race already started

nuovaic

February 21, 2016, 01:59:08 PM #123 Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 02:03:17 PM by nuovaic
Ah could be because it is on warmup?

Edit - just connected ok to GPBoc 1 also on warmup status

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Yes sorry guys the GPBOC2 server has a 15 minute access window before starting the session (the session saved from Qualifying) its a strange beast.  Have reset it if you fancy another go
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

I am in on first try :) not sure if it was coincidence, was in on first try before on the other server too
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

I have been fiddling but I am not convinced the problem is fixed. If it is the Virgin engineer that visited last week is in trouble  :)  Thanks for feedback.

nuovaic

Napalm Nick

February 21, 2016, 03:09:00 PM #130 Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 03:45:43 PM by Napalm Nick
Despite the rules, anyone who is on the server when the race starts at 9pm CET gets to race!

This is because, to restrict it will require a restart and at the moment there is a risk of data loss (tyres/position etc), an issue I need to discuss with PiBoSo at some point.

All I ask is if you haven't practiced the hell out of the bike and circuit and you smash everyone off in the race you will get first entry on the club blacklist!  Hehe!

Server is open for Warm up.  Race starts at 2100 CET prompt.  Be there or be square.  :P

PS: now there is an issue with seeing each others chat. But that is probably a good thing  :-X ;D

RACE COUNTDOWN

davidboda46

Sorry guys, due to a football related injury (no I am not kidding) I can't make the race tonight.  Have to lie with my leg in a high position :( Apparently football, as well as racing,  comes with some risks of injury.
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

doubledragoncc

Hope it gets better soon mate. I would have kicked your ass anyways................................NOT lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: davidboda46 on February 21, 2016, 05:38:03 PM
Sorry guys, due to a football related injury (no I am not kidding) I can't make the race tonight.  Have to lie with my leg in a high position :( Apparently football, as well as racing,  comes with some risks of injury.

Excellent then that should give me another position hahaha.

Seriously though sorry to hear that, hope you heal quickly. maybe time to teach those toes keyboard skills?  ;D