• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:42:55 PM

Cant get online?

Started by doubledragoncc, February 19, 2016, 12:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Your not alone mate.... I'm having connection problems now with beta 8 too. Keep getting strange error messages of "Bike Missing" and "Connection Timeout". I've only managed to connect to 2 servers since installing beta 8, but at the moment I'm having big problems just to connect.  :'(

Maybe it's karma comeback time for bragging that I don't get many connection problems in the past!? Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Send a mail to support@gp-bikes.com not a PM I think this may help.
You will need your original email and address you used for the PayPal purchase.

Try it m8 I am very confusedamobob.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Kerazo

hey doubledragon, i remember having the same issue when beta 7 launched, turned out i just used the wrong name to connect.. should double check

doubledragoncc

l have double checked 4 times now lol.

l Never get a response from support l am fully ignored.

l guess it could be a server glitch but its funny it says my key and name are in use?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Guys have put bandwidth to "high"? With "low" is impossible join online!

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 20, 2016, 12:39:19 AM
Good point Blacky!  :)

Tested just now, with low I could not get in any way on your server, I put high and... I joined!

Now I ask myself what is the low option?  :o

Napalm Nick

Gawd knows maybe it optimises something if you only have a Slow internet connection like dial-up or sommat?

Hey DD,

One more idea - buy a new licence key and help support development even more?  :)

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on February 20, 2016, 12:48:31 AM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 20, 2016, 12:39:19 AM
Good point Blacky!  :)

Tested just now, with low I could not get in any way on your server, I put high and... I joined!

Now I ask myself what is the low option?  :o

I think Nick is on the right lines with the optimisation theory, because when on low in the past, riders have not been able to see all riders on the grid at once, only those in close vicinity.

Hawk.
PS: Nice idea, but I already have mine on "High" setting, so that doesn't work for me..... I'm going to try a re-install later today - Maybe that will sort it out. Keep thinking positive Hawky!  ;D

doubledragoncc

February 20, 2016, 12:04:44 PM #25 Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 12:17:50 PM by doubledragoncc
Okay........SORTED

DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

OKAY!!! I am a dumb ass..........................I missed the point about the NAME and PROFILE and sorted it.

BIG THANKYOU to you ALL for the help.

Hugz DD

Napalm Nick

Cool yeh I was gonna say - cc!!!! lol

take your pics down mate too much info!

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 20, 2016, 12:10:01 PM
OKAY!!! I am a dumb ass..........................I missed the point about the NAME and PROFILE and sorted it.

BIG THANKYOU to you ALL for the help.

Hugz DD

Great you got it all sorted DD..... Saw you online earlier!  8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

I have only done 4 laps on that track as just downloaded it, so I am a bit weary of being in your way as I have not setup the bike and dont know the track lol. Plus I am an old fart lol, gotta stop to pee to often lol.

DD