• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:27:52 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Ducati GP 15 Demo for GP Bikes Beta 8 (new update 2)

Started by Manu, February 21, 2016, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Glad the Byte Gods are back in alignment  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doNico

February 22, 2016, 06:04:41 AM #16 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 01:16:18 PM by doNico
The bike just feels excelent. Was able to put in pretty constant 1:27 mid times at Victoria ... for me pretty good i guess. I changed some values in the garage and it seemed like they took effect pretty well. I like the less understeer and your able to oversteer the bike without having trouble. I just need to get into all the fork settings to get everything setup smooth as i want it to (feel free to help me guys :D
Also, the black colour is looking sweet. It would be great to see the black livery on every bike for testing, im not sure how much work that is but it would be cool.

looking forward for the release, its going to be just awesome!

~doN

EDIT: GOOD MORNING MR :P WAKE UUUP

Blackheart

Quote from: doNico on February 22, 2016, 06:04:41 AM
The bike just feels excelent. Was able to put in pretty constant 2:27 mid times at Victoria...

~doN

Maybe 1:27? Or you're running without bike?  ;D

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

He was thinking of my times if I rode lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doNico

oooops ... didnt notice that :P ... of course 1:27 :D

Manu

February 25, 2016, 08:14:37 PM #21 Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 08:16:19 PM by Manu
Demo Update:
* Improves in tyres
* Improves in engines
* Rpm Limiter to 18.000
* Improves in engine sounds
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

JJS209

andrea.fiorelli

Thanks...I like it!!!
I test on our server VDA @ Mugello Beta1 and for me it works fine ;)
Thanks and very good job!!
I go slowly...my best timelap @ Mugello Beta1 with hard tyres is 1:45.58 in default setup

LeaderAsd

Hey manu are you working on fix the rider fall without losing front??

Thanks for this great bike although I was faster in the previous update

Now i feel more unstable on the bike but maybe i need to find another setup... booh

Vini

Quote from: LeaderAsd on March 03, 2016, 01:54:59 PM
Hey manu are you working on fix the rider fall without losing front??
It's a bug and PiBoSo needs to fix it, so better post this in the beta8 thread.

Napalm Nick

The Duke is smoking like a 2 stroke lol. Hybrid!

JamoZ

Fun bike, besides the rider that falls off for no reason mid corner, i don`t see alot more points i`d like to see improved. Looks good, sounds great and handles like i would imagine a current motogp machine would handle. Keep it up...

Vini

please guys, report the rider-fall-off bug in the beta8 thread, so that piboso realizes it's a problem that needs to be fixed.

Manu

March 09, 2016, 12:25:46 PM #29 Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 01:34:46 PM by Manu
Ducati GP 15 Demo updated with the latest features.

Update 2:
* Added visible tyre wear damage. (no data mismatch)

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.