• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 1 | Murasama Cup race RE-RUN | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, February 21, 2016, 09:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

February 22, 2016, 10:53:57 PM #90 Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 11:02:45 PM by Blackheart
That's the strangest thing I've ever seen on GP Bikes  ;D

EDIT: This is s how I played the podium tonight, also it was very difficult to ride the bike after this ... thing.  >:(

nuovaic

Quote from: dareaper46 on February 22, 2016, 09:41:06 PM
Thanks for the event Nick. Was a lot of fun. Sorry to nuovaic for taking him out during a crucial part. :P. Blue flag was just bit confusing :O. I also got very bad wobbles towards the end though :/. I didn't get the chance to check my tyres but I don't think that could've been the issue as I had Hard/Hard.

No problem mate. Thanks for saying. Anyway I look forward to racing with you in future events.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Blackheart on February 22, 2016, 10:53:57 PM
That's the strangest thing I've ever seen on GP Bikes  ;D

EDIT: This is s how I played the podium tonight, also it was very difficult to ride the bike after this ... thing.  >:(

Just like the video i showed! ;D

But that is strange! Must have been frustrating! I get so impatient waiting for riders to go by, waiting for that must be even worse!
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Yep Meyer!  >:(

Among other things have fallen into very stupid way, touching the curb, I'm pretty sure the tires are worn in this bug, because it was really difficult to ride, going around 1:29 / 1:30 struggling a lot. But as I said I enjoyed it, the important thing is to finish the race!  ;D

matty0l215

Really good race that!

Most fun ive had in ages ;D

Congratz to Meyer. Good win mate after yesterday :P

And a huge thanks to nick for putting on the event. :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

February 23, 2016, 01:53:47 AM #95 Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 02:03:13 AM by Blackheart
I watched the replay again (and again...), me and vin have 1 lap not counted, the final results should be this:

1: Meyer12
2: Toomes
3: Vin97
4: nuovaic (I had overtaking he ... but on lap 21  ;D)
5: Blackheart
6: Hawk (award fair play, he waited a rider after a collision losing many positions)
7: Matty01215 (yes there is a "L" in your nickname but where is?  :'( )
8: PeterV
9: Boerenlater
10: Dareaper
11: Warlock
12: IASystems

Hope this helps, I'll have to update my signature with "f ** k the lap-bug"  ;D Congratulations to everyone!

Vini

somehow i'm invisible at the start when i watch peter's replay.

Blackheart

Quote from: vin97 on February 23, 2016, 02:12:03 AM
somehow i'm invisible at the start when i watch peter's replay.

Yes, but just on replay (maybe lag) I see u on track ;)

Vini

what is going on with the replays in beta8, though??

the netcode changes should have made them less laggy/buggy....

Warlock

Quote from: vin97 on February 23, 2016, 02:17:32 AM
the netcode changes should have made them less laggy/buggy....

Netcode changes ??,......... was there any ?   :P

Napalm Nick

This is why it is better to use the server replay where possible. You are watching this one from another riders perspective. If he lives in Timbuktoo then only himself and his near neighbours will be lag-less on the replay no matter who views it.  :)

Hopefully, now we understand the replay length setting has changed from bytes to Megabytes we can fix that  ::)

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

So here's my tale.
I had a good start (as usual, the one thing I'm good at) and because of clean riding I was in 4th place after the first couple of laps.
Then the usual mistakes came  ::) dropped back because of the wait time before the reset.
Still I had some good fights and I was only lapped at lap 10! Usually it's around 5 lol.
I remember Hawk waiting for a fallen player and signalling me to slow down but I chose to ignore it because it didn't have anything to do with me.

Maybe I'm getting better or beta8 is simply better but I did like the race.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Bambino

Quote from: Boerenlater on February 22, 2016, 07:01:00 PM
Quote from: Bambino on February 22, 2016, 06:36:23 PM
Hi all,

I have problem in my house and i don't think that i will Race tonight.  :'(

I say you that the problem ok.  :-[
Just hit her. Has worked for thousands of years to silence a woman.
I do not understand your answer.
The problem was electricity in my house. I dont hit anything.
Greetings and see you on track

Hawk

Quote from: Boerenlater on February 23, 2016, 09:45:07 AM
So here's my tale.
I had a good start (as usual, the one thing I'm good at) and because of clean riding I was in 4th place after the first couple of laps.
Then the usual mistakes came  ::) dropped back because of the wait time before the reset.
Still I had some good fights and I was only lapped at lap 10! Usually it's around 5 lol.
I remember Hawk waiting for a fallen player and signalling me to slow down but I chose to ignore it because it didn't have anything to do with me.

Maybe I'm getting better or beta8 is simply better but I did like the race.

Appreciate the mention of my actions to wait for PeterV(who I'd collided with), but actually I was just raising my hand to other riders, who were still racing, that I was riding very slow while waiting for the fallen rider to catch and pass me, and to be cautious of that situation. But thanks anyway Boren.  ;) 8)

Hawk.
PS: Thanks to Blacky too for recognising the selfless act on my part... Appreciated and hope others would do the same should they unintentionally cause an accident.  ;) 8)

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE