• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:04:23 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 2 | Varese 500cc | Cup Race | WINNER - HAWK | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, February 26, 2016, 01:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

February 27, 2016, 10:17:59 PM #45 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 10:19:39 PM by Hawk
Hi Nick.

I've done an update to the A1 Ring track if you want it for the race?

I've adjusted the timing markers to avoid any riders missing them if they go off track near them and re-join the track after they pass the timing markers. This will help avoid riders not registering a lap during the race. ;)
Also adjusted the start-line timing marker to extend into the pit-lane to avoid a missed lap for riders who have to take a ride through penalty.  :)

It's all tested and works fine.  ;)

Let me know if you want it before the race so I can upload it to the database and publish it.  ;)

Hawk.

Grooveski

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk on February 27, 2016, 10:17:59 PM
Hi Nick.

I've done an update to the A1 Ring track if you want it for the race?

I've adjusted the timing markers to avoid any riders missing them if they go off track near them and re-join the track after they pass the timing markers. This will help avoid riders not registering a lap during the race. ;)
Also adjusted the start-line timing marker to extend into the pit-lane to avoid a missed lap for riders who have to take a ride through penalty.  :)

It's all tested and works fine.  ;)

Let me know if you want it before the race so I can upload it to the database and publish it.  ;)

Hawk.

Whooaa nice yes lets get it distributed ASAP mate! Thanks!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Cool beans hawk, not had a chance to practice yet and now it will be new track.

Thanks for the great work bro.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

The A1 Ring v2.1 tracks(both NDS and Dynamic versions) in the "Track Downloads" Database has now been updated but wait for confirmation from the "Clerk of the Course" that she has updated the server before updating your track archives and attempting to connect to the GPBOC A1 Ring server.... I'm posting this @ 02:30am GMT, so please give the "Clerk of the Course" chance to wake up and have her breakfast first. Thank you.  ;)

Hawk.

MMA Clerk of the Course

Yawwwwwn....2 eggs please Hawky  :-*

The track Maintenence vehicles will be updating the track in 20 minutes at appx 11.30am CET.
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

MMA Clerk of the Course

END OF 1st and 2nd Practice Session Results:

Jorge leads the way again and Tommaso has clocked up well over 200 Laps! I wonder what tyres he has left???

The new track is about to be loaded, the trucks have arrived with new tyres for everyone, and the final Practice session will commence shortly!

PeterV

February 28, 2016, 10:34:24 AM #53 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 10:38:33 AM by PeterV
Quote from: Hawk on February 28, 2016, 02:30:13 AM
The A1 Ring v2.1 tracks(both NDS and Dynamic versions) in the "Track Downloads" Database has now been updated but wait for confirmation from the "Clerk of the Course" that she has updated the server before updating your track archives and attempting to connect to the GPBOC A1 Ring server.... I'm posting this @ 02:30am GMT, so please give the "Clerk of the Course" chance to wake up and have her breakfast first. Thank you.  ;)

Hawk.

Just a heads up me and Nuovaic where on the latest A1 Ring v2.1 track (27-2-2016) and had no problem connecting too the server which was not updated at that time with the latest version.

MMA Clerk of the Course

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE

UPDATE
TRACK IS UPDATED TO LATEST VERSION (see first post for link)

LAST PRACTICE SESSION NOW RUNNING / NEW TYRE SETS AVAILABLE

CiccioPazzo84x

Napalm Nick

In!

Hmm a bit cloudy out on track and track temps are a bit lower, looks like sun tonight so far tho...
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

CiccioPazzo84x

nuovaic

Wow, 42 racers posting times. Is this a record?

matty0l215

Quote from: nuovaic on February 28, 2016, 11:00:49 AM
Wow, 42 racers posting times. Is this a record?

Well, 20 registered racers

but 42 people registered on 1 server session, thats pretty impressive! ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE