• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GP Bikes Online racing is really fun

Started by IronHorse, March 01, 2016, 03:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronHorse

I just want to say how awesome it is to play this game online. There were five riders on the server tonight which is the most I've ever seen in my time zone. Every time Im alone on track I spawn in the pitlane and say on chat that if anyone wants to tag with me then im waiting. Someone always shows up and pulls up beside me with that funny hand sign. Some parts of the game all 5 of us ended up riding front to back at the same spots and when someone crashed (which happens often) The leader slows down and when the fallen rider catches up we all take our positions again. And shout outs to blackheart I saw you in game because I remember you from forums and you let me tag behind you as I get used to the track. This game is really like a real track day. Das 'all !!!!

Napalm Nick

Yeh! Nicely said. And come join us in the racing too as soon as you are ready!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Yes. Well said IronHorse..... Riding online is for me the only way to go and miles more enjoyable than riding around tracks on your own.  ;D

Yeah... Come and join us in a race as soon as you are ready mate.  As the old saying goes... "You learn by doing", right.   ;D 8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Hope to see you on the track soon IronHorse. Theres a race tomorrow night.

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3166.0

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

IronHorse

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 01, 2016, 11:23:42 PM
Hope to see you on the track soon IronHorse. Theres a race tomorrow night.

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3166.0

DD

I will try, this is 7 in the morning for me  :o Sould be fun though.

Quote from: Hawk on March 01, 2016, 06:22:15 PM
Yes. Well said IronHorse..... Riding online is for me the only way to go and miles more enjoyable than riding around tracks on your own.  ;D

Yeah... Come and join us in a race as soon as you are ready mate.  As the old saying goes... "You learn by doing", right.   ;D 8)

Hawk.

This is it and I was just surprised at the courtesy every time I fall off someone waits me to get back up goes to show everyones in it for a bit of fun

IronHorse

I was having such a good time drifting my bike out of corners, until mister HAWK in the server recommended that I change tyres. Still in the rush from riding sideways, I pulled out of the pits onto the straight, revved the guts out and dumped the clutch hard. With a smile and expecting to spin the rear wheel again but instead found all sorts of grip and sent my flying arse over head in a backwards flip. Thanks mate, thanks a lot!  ;D ;D ;D

Napalm Nick

ROFL!

Yes you have to watch him. Once he gave me a bike setup just before a race. He didn't tell me he had set the fuel to two litres!

;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: IronHorse on March 02, 2016, 04:54:45 PM
I was having such a good time drifting my bike out of corners, until mister HAWK in the server recommended that I change tyres. Still in the rush from riding sideways, I pulled out of the pits onto the straight, revved the guts out and dumped the clutch hard. With a smile and expecting to spin the rear wheel again but instead found all sorts of grip and sent my flying arse over head in a backwards flip. Thanks mate, thanks a lot!  ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 02, 2016, 05:09:23 PM
ROFL!

Yes you have to watch him. Once he gave me a bike setup just before a race. He didn't tell me he had set the fuel to two litres!

;D

Hahaha!! Yeah... I remember one race were you ran out of fuel, was that the one? Lol  ;D...... You guys have me laughing out loud here! Hehe!  ;D

Oh IronHorse. As it's your first race just some advice for the start. Once you get on the grid, clutch in and put it in first gear, then don't move the bike or turn the steering at all until the lights turn green otherwise you may get a jump start. Good Luck mate!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

haha no, actually I remember that Silverstone race it is burnt into my memory. I still never figured why I ran out of fuel (other than I didn't put enough in lol).

But now I always take a bit extra  ;)

mikekimi

Is there any mods for beta 8?    I heard that the original mod is not suitable for the beta8?
(Sorry, my English is limited ::) ::) ::) ::)
welcome to SRFC!

Napalm Nick

Use the link here at the first post to see what is available for the bikes

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2626.0. There are only a couple at the moment, the rest are being worked on to convert to B8 and will be available 'soooon'.

Ignore the rest of the info on that first post just use the MEGA link to the BIKEMOD

Matty - is it worth clearing out that first post of all the 'old wording' (especially the out of date Bike Mod stuff)? Its confusing. Maybe a current list of all included Mod Bikes would be an idea instead?

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 19, 2016, 09:04:08 AM

Matty - is it worth clearing out that first post of all the 'old wording' (especially the out of date Bike Mod stuff)? Its confusing. Maybe a current list of all included Mod Bikes would be an idea instead?

On it
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

mikekimi

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 19, 2016, 09:04:08 AM
Use the link here at the first post to see what is available for the bikes

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2626.0. There are only a couple at the moment, the rest are being worked on to convert to B8 and will be available 'soooon'.

Ignore the rest of the info on that first post just use the MEGA link to the BIKEMOD

thx a lot!
i come from china,my english  is very poor.But precisely because of this, I think this is the best time for me to learn English. ahahaha!
::) ::) ::)
welcome to SRFC!