• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:44:09 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

unnamedprofile

Started by -aGy-, March 02, 2016, 07:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-aGy-

how to fix this annoying bug...!AAAARGH!help?

Napalm Nick

March 02, 2016, 08:33:47 AM #1 Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 08:48:16 AM by Napalm Nick
In the Profiles page of the game select NEW and make a new profile. The game should now remember this new profile every time you start it.

If not ....

Then select the unnamedProfile and select DELETE

If your problem is that the profile does not change on a server then servers remember the first profile name you joined with (and paints etc) and cannot be changed until the server resets.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

-aGy-

i have done all what i can so its server thing

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

It seems the server has issues (also seen on MXB forum): it tends to "remember" stuff when the same player reconnects (e.g. paints).
So maybe you connected once as "unnamedprofile" and now you're doomed. Until the next server restart :)

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 02, 2016, 08:33:47 AM
In the Profiles page of the game select NEW and make a new profile. The game should now remember this new profile every time you start it.

If not ....

Then select the unnamedProfile and select DELETE

If your problem is that the profile does not change on a server then servers remember the first profile name you joined with (and paints etc) and cannot be changed until the server resets.

I'm sure in previous betas we used to be able to go and change paints in same server session and it would show the changed paint? So is this something that has started since beta 8 release, Nick?  :-\

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

It was the same in 7 and 7b but I am not so sure about 6c?  It may just be more noticeable because I have started running servers that are 'kept alive' for lonnng periods. Not sure about previous versions.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

The servers only remeber the name and skins of a player while the current sesion is still actove (so on nicks servers on a 48 hour session with CotC. Names and skins wont change server side)

At least thats how its worked for me in the last 4 betas. :)

-aGy-

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 02, 2016, 09:44:32 AM
Have you registered here?

http://stats.gp-bikes.com/register.php

do i have to register again?i have done it couple years ago i guess.

matty0l215

Quote from: -aGy- on March 02, 2016, 01:01:12 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on March 02, 2016, 09:44:32 AM
Have you registered here?

http://stats.gp-bikes.com/register.php

do i have to register again?i have done it couple years ago i guess.

If you have registered there before then you shouldn't have to do it again

Are you having this issue on all of the online servers?