• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

B8 Event 3 | Moto GP15 | Cup Race Spa | WINNERS -BLACKHEART/GUIGUI404 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 04, 2016, 03:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMA Clerk of the Course

March 06, 2016, 05:27:25 PM #60 Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 05:59:00 PM by MMA Clerk of the Course
RACE CONTROL MESSAGE
UPDATE
End of 2nd Practice session Results attached

Session ended early due to server CORE, now being Race prepared, Sign-UP CLOSED

Track will be open again very soon and will still have final RESET at 19:30 CET
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

guigui404

The attached screen is from the last race in A1 ring with varese , is it normal ?

MMA Clerk of the Course

Not normal for a girl to make such a mistake no  :-[.  Post updated thank you  :-*

Meyer#12

Not gonna make it tonight.. Sorry guys! Have fun  :)
Meyer#12

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Thx Matt.  :)

Sorry you cant make it again Meyer  :(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

That screen is from today guys It has my slow time lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

MMA Clerk of the Course

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE
UPDATE
Qualifying Warmup Session now starting

Install your SkinPack before joining server! Limited Tyres for Qually, Race 1 AND Race 2

Everyone have some great races (2!) and be safe  ;)

doNico

...thank god my game crashed when i crashed :P
Race 1 was great ... i used to fall off for the first time pretty late i think.

enjoyed it pretty much

~don

Napalm Nick

Yeh I got a few game shutdowns which is really unusual for me.

Most annoying of course was the core from the lead in Race 2. What a bummer. Nice to watch the rest of it live though for a change.

Grooveski you need to work on your starts mate  ;)

Thanks to everyone who came will post the stats when MMA brings 'em round later
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

MMA Clerk of the Course

March 06, 2016, 09:35:59 PM #70 Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 09:44:27 PM by MMA Clerk of the Course
Qually - Well done Blackheart!

Race 1 - Congrats all!

Race 2 in progress.....results to follow

Hmm seems Spa's timing system is up the spout as usual - unsure of results awaiting adjudication...

doNico

Yayyy 3Rd place... Soo, I guess I let guigui pass pretty useless..  I thought it's black overlapping

Blackheart

To the " S " I made a mistake, for this reason a lap in the second race is not counted ... the entire race with the blue flag  ;D

Damn Spa too low fps!

Napalm Nick

I will help you out with Race 2 results Mrs MMA...

>:(

lol.

Blackheart

I think I passed Hawk, but not Dereaper, (sorry Hawk will always steal u the position after the race!)  ;D