• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:32:57 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

What is the fastest bike on GP Bikes?

Started by IronHorse, March 17, 2016, 09:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronHorse

March 17, 2016, 09:35:50 AM Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 09:43:17 AM by IronHorse
I just hit 350kmh on the ducati gp15. Looking for faster bikes to hit the bump at norschleiffe and see how far I fly :D

h106frp

Go as fast as you like if you edit the .ENGN file  ::)

IronHorse

IronHorse

doubledragoncc

BUT wont this cause Bike Mismatch on servers and is UNFAIR on others???

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

You can only use it Offline no worries.

Better to go buy some arcade game instead though or maybe a flight simulator.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

It's easy to go over 400kph. Just find a track with a hole and when you're falling into it you won't stop accelerating  :P
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 17, 2016, 11:44:30 AM
You can only use it Offline no worries.

Better to go buy some arcade game instead though or maybe a flight simulator.

I was thinking the same Nick, but didn't want to say anything haha :D

Well if you need a game where you can fly on motorbikes, i would go for GTA?? But if this is what you want to do with GPB, fair enough.
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Sure however you get your fun is fine by me.

'Fiddling' is my 'watch word' for today so as far as '.engine files' go just fiddle with it. You will learn something and then can develop some rocket bikes or other fun stuff.  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

h106frp

Quote from: IronHorse on March 17, 2016, 11:01:29 AM
And how is this done?  8)

I was assuming this is just for a bit of off line fun. You should back up the originals before you start as it would probably cause a mismatch check error if used online with a modified .engn.

Download the biketools package

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=1458.0

and used 'engned'  modify an .engn file from the original bike folder - you could just alter 1 map setting so you can choose between standard and fictional engine in game.

grimm

With the bikeed tools you can make all sorts of goofy stuff. Modded the gearbox and the power output (410hp) as well as lowered and stretched the 990, and achieved 303mph. As much as you would think 4-5-600 hp would make a difference, the aerodynamic factors and traction (those power numbers shred up tires in one pass) limit it at realistic numbers.

I'm currently using GP Bikes to train for a real world scenario of more power than common sense, so I've probably tried just about everything to find the limits of the bikes and sim.

https://www.youtube.com/v/NSc2QjxVZko

doubledragoncc

Oh you sick puppy............I love it lol

So when you gonna share this beast......................

I smell burnt rubber and drifting and drag racing a happening

Great stuff bro

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

HornetMaX

Nice stuff grimm !
But we can go further: let's drop the bike CdA and a flat salt lake track :)

IronHorse

Why would I go play an Arcade game? Are you telling me this is not a game to be played with? Its a serious simulator? ahaha. And everyone is on official business to be racing online? GTA or anything else is nowhere near as realistic as this, which is why im more excited to pump up the hp and get a closer idea what its like to ride a stupidly fast bike in realistic life. Im experimenting with the physics for fun. I wont go online with custom power bikes, because it takes the fun out of heel to heel racing with your friends if you are flying ahead, I mean what is there to gain winning an online race anyway. Its always in practice mode too.