• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:10:58 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

core.exe error caused by ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1

Started by iceman46, March 09, 2016, 03:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman46

hi,i'm getting  this error ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1: assertion "bNormalizationResult" failed in
_dNormalize3() [../../include/ode/odemath.h:326]  after few laps in every track nd with  every bike i ride.

the game frezees,ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1 appears and then appears core.exe error too.

someone can help me?

i'm running it on windows 7

with beta 7 i've never  had this problem

matty0l215

This is a known problem but is uncommon.

What track and bike combination are you using when it occours? Less well made tracks can be an issue.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

First step - remove all the bikes and test.

Second step - download it again and fresh install it. Make sure you take all that B7 junk out (bikes etc ) first.

Might work, might not but is a common starting fix.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

... and in documents the folder Piboso (remember a license backup) delete and fresh installation  ;)

iceman46

i've eliminated some files in documents from b7,and i've upgraded my cronusmax,because i'm using ps4 controller with accelerometer to steer,and after upgrading cronusmax device i don't have ode  and core.exe error anymore.  i think it was cronusmax that had to be upgraded

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"