• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:36:50 AM

ESC Key and Throttle.

Started by Klax75, March 07, 2016, 11:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Well done Klax useful info for a lot of people now and in the future I should think
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on March 24, 2016, 07:00:54 PM
Ok, fixed it.

After reading some of the post and link suggestions here (Thanks) I removed Windows updates KB3140768 & KB3140743, then downloaded a Microsoft app, to hide those updates and not download them to wait for newer ones. Restarted my computer and everything works. I put XInput back in the GPB folder and that works. MaxHUD works. Had to reset calibrate it in game and redo my buttons. But everything is working fine now..

Really wish the XBox division and the Windows divisions would I don't know talk to each other!? lol I mean you put out a update weeks ago that literally breaks your own peripherals. lol

Glad you finally got it sorted there mate..... Was worried there for a minute we'd lose you till the next beta?  :-\ ;D 8)

Now come and do some racing with us.... I miss my old team boss!  ;D 8)

Hawk.