• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:59:12 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 7 | Aragon Schmaragon | WINNER - DAVIDE74 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 22, 2016, 05:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re-Run this Race Wednesday evening? Full race

I am in! Yeh baby woohooo! Hose me down my loins are on fire!
11 (64.7%)
I cant make it sorry,  Count me out ;-(
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

matty0l215

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 22, 2016, 08:06:58 PM
So as to ensure all my skins are right on the server this pack also has the HotPink version that someone might use and updated matching wheels

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6rfb9abourit7ix/IAS%20Racing%20Skins%202016.rar?dl=0

All my future skins will have 2016 in the name to make sure they are new.

Fucking hell mate, how many packs of skins have you got! :o

;) :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Warlock on March 22, 2016, 07:25:08 PM
Warlock  #13

Only 1 set of tyres left for me on the server . Will we have some more during this week ?

Limited Tyres are off now until Friday Practice 1 where classification each day will be posted.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

1st post updated as DORNA (in conjunction with Honda) has blocked the track guide video from being shown by motorcycle enthusiasts.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

I beg forgiveness matty, I forgot the furkin wheels lol AND Meyer said he might ride the HotPink so I had to quickly make him a suit and helmet to match!!!

DD

I will let you kick me off in next race  ::) ::) ::)
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 22, 2016, 08:24:27 PM
I beg forgiveness matty, I forgot the furkin wheels lol AND Meyer said he might ride the HotPink so I had to quickly make him a suit and helmet to match!!!

DD

I will let you kick me off in next race  ::) ::) ::)

I am actually using the HotPink suit and helmet at the moment! The pink is AWESOME! i need more of that on my next suits and helmets :D maybe a job for matty??  ::) ;D
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

I can make them more pink if you want bro

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Haha i was also thinking for my "meyer" suit made by matty :D but it would be cool, DD! i want some special suit and helmet for my next race :D maybe i should use the Rossi Donkey helmet for mocking my own stupid mistakes last race :P

Haha but the Pink certainly looks awesome on Luis Salom and seems like it for once helped him this weekend with the little extra pink this season  ;D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Matty I would like to use the Bike paint entitled Alex Barros please  :) Same suit and lid as usual.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1oyyal8q4wtg44/Alex%20Barros.pnt?dl=0

nuovaic

Nuovaic # 53
skin as Peter has already posted a few posts back :)

matty0l215

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 22, 2016, 08:29:33 PM
Haha i was also thinking for my "meyer" suit made by matty :D but it would be cool, DD! i want some special suit and helmet for my next race :D maybe i should use the Rossi Donkey helmet for mocking my own stupid mistakes last race :P

I'll get started shall I...

8) ;)

Hawk

Maybe it would be a good idea to only allow one skin-set per rider for each bike in the club skin pak? Otherwise we're going to end up with loads of skins for the same riders that are never going to be used.  :P

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk on March 22, 2016, 09:59:53 PM
Maybe it would be a good idea to only allow one skin-set per rider for each bike in the club skin pak? Otherwise we're going to end up with loads of skins for the same riders that are never going to be used.  :P

Hawk.

You lot keep changing your bloody minds :P

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 22, 2016, 10:02:35 PM

Hawk.

I know.... I sympathise mate.... It's getting ridiculous. Lol
That's why I suggested a one skin-set per rider per bike policy for the club skin pak. Lol  ;D

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk on March 22, 2016, 10:10:38 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on March 22, 2016, 10:02:35 PM

Hawk.

I know.... I sympathise mate.... It's getting ridiculous. Lol
That's why I suggested a one skin-set per rider per bike policy for the club skin pak. Lol  ;D

Hawk.

That's why i make all my bikes to one skin and it has stayed that way since i took over :P (GB Racing FTW!)

Meyer#12

Well i have pretty much stayed with same suit and skin too ;) the Nordgren racing and the Dainese, now it was time for a little change i thought haha :D Yeah get started, i want a "BATTLE FOR THE MEYER SUIT" lol
Meyer#12