• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:59:10 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 7 | Aragon Schmaragon | WINNER - DAVIDE74 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 22, 2016, 05:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re-Run this Race Wednesday evening? Full race

I am in! Yeh baby woohooo! Hose me down my loins are on fire!
11 (64.7%)
I cant make it sorry,  Count me out ;-(
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

doubledragoncc

Thanks everyone and congrats Pete

I am in frickin agony after that. My old spine injury really showed itself after lap 12 and by 14 I was going to give up but really wanted to finish so I did. I hope I did not bugger it up for any of you and sorry if I did. 24 laps was too much for my back, once I get used to it I hope it will be better. Nothing will stop me from trying as you guys really make it fun and worth the effort. Thank YOU ALL.
I only got to do 10 practice laps on this track with the 500 and my setup sucked donkey balls. I wish I had done more but was on a mission to make a video for you guys with a sneak peek at something coming soon.

I will have that posted later.

Thanks to Nick and MMA for their hard work and you guys for a great race as eva.

One day I will kick some ass....................one day lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Toomes1

Quote from: Warlock on March 27, 2016, 08:50:38 PM
Quote from: Toomes1 on March 27, 2016, 07:54:43 PM
It is annoying more so to think you've wasted a few hours getting use to the tracking and setting up the bike then it fucks you out of it.

Yeah i understand that m8, im sorry. You really had a chance to win the race with your pace.

Yeah thanks m8 my pace was OK,most important thing to me is just to be able to race and enjoy with you guys.......
Nick thanks for the offer but you guys probably want to move on to next event... My bad luck things didn't go according to plan for me so that's fine m8. Congrats to the podium winners and all who raced. Fucking long race that, pure concentration 24 laps at Aragon.

See you at next event folks.

Ps. Meyer might decide for re run, I'm easy either way.

Boerenlater

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 27, 2016, 09:06:20 PM
Yep me too I got a lovely start first time -  2nd after first corner. Second start I fell at first corner and went to the back !   We must try harder not to jump start!

Had a great time passing Grooveski and falling and repeating 4 times, lol. We had an awesome battle around the last corner too.

And another good fight with Warlock too especially around the last corner with DD in the middle hehe.

If I could just stop falling so much I would be 100% happy with my midfield performance  ::)

Boernlater is the King of Starts he went flying past everyone off the start as usual, also in the other races. What is your secret Boerenlater????  ;D
add this line to profile.ini

launch control = 1

[spoiler]Not really I just practise a lot with the clutch and do at least 20 starts during testing[/spoiler]
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Mike404 on March 27, 2016, 06:45:37 PM
Hello, can I Mike404 and Rider125 race in todays race with you? We just found out its racing today.
Thanks
Mike

Woops sorry man the advert for sign up was up last 6 days and stopped at 19:00 CET - not good to ask when everyone is on server getting ready for Qually. Please follow the forum close and we look forward to having you in the next race. ;)

Quote from: Boerenlater on March 27, 2016, 09:10:59 PM

add this line to profile.ini

launch control = 1

[spoiler]Not really I just practise a lot with the clutch and do at least 20 starts during testing[/spoiler]

HAhahaa someone will try it for sure  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Boerenlater on March 27, 2016, 09:10:59 PM

This is key :P i got from 2nd to last all the way to 3rd in the first two corners, manual clutch with auto clutch makes the start :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Replay file fail mates. 600Mb and only the last 2 minutes after the race finished. What a crock.

If anyone has had better luck please say.  >:(

Hey DD we will all be in pain tomorrow lol. 
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Davide74

Thanks to the admins and all participants  ;)

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 27, 2016, 09:21:08 PM
Replay file fail mates. 600Mb and only the last 2 minutes after the race finished. What a crock.

If anyone has had better luck please say.  >:(

Hey DD we will all be in pain tomorrow lol.

I've got the whole race replay.... I'll zip it up and upload.... Gimme 30mins guys.  ;)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Well done Davide! A late entry and "wipes the floor" with us all hehe.

Quote from: Hawk on March 27, 2016, 09:48:09 PM
I've got the whole race replay.... I'll zip it up and upload.... Gimme 30mins guys.  ;)
Hawk.

Awesome. I am interested what size it is. My server gives me a file of 690Mb and only 2 minutes of action????? HuH? ???

Tommaso Levato

I had a fantastic race, managing not to crash during the entire race. Congratulations to everyone, see you next time!

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 27, 2016, 09:50:29 PM

Hawk.

Awesome. I am interested what size it is. My server gives me a file of 690Mb and only 2 minutes of action????? HuH? ???

It' s 319MB, that's from pre-start sequence to end of race.

Replay set to:

[core]

replay  = 700

This setting recorded from 9mins left of warm-up session till end of race.  :)

Hope that helps Nick.  :-\

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Tommaso Levato on March 27, 2016, 09:54:32 PM
I had a fantastic race, managing not to crash during the entire race. Congratulations to everyone, see you next time!

No crashes????!!! Are you scared of them or something?? What kind or racer are you man? lol  ;D Well done Tommaso I am hyper-jealous.  ;)

Hawk - I have no idea what is going on with replays anymore lol Thanks for info And well done for getting it thanks!

Meyer#12

Happy to hear you guys had a great race! And big interest in this event i see! ;) to me it doesn't really matter if we do re-run or move on, as long as i can burn some fuel and rip some tyres i am up for just about anything! ;)

Sad i couldn't do this race as i see i had good QP setup and with little slower laps might also have had the pace to challenge for a podium place. But that's life! Racing 2strokes teach you this! (Few DNF and engine problems in Practice and QP too when racing the 125GP bikes real life), just means i have to come back stronger than ever for next one :D
Meyer#12

Tommaso Levato

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 27, 2016, 09:50:29 PM

Hawk.

Actually Nick, the file you posted is 10 MB (5 zipped), not 690 (and by the way, 10 MB or so is 2 minutes (I checked it), so 690 would be 2 hours like we expected!)

Grooveski

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 27, 2016, 09:06:20 PM
Had a great time passing Grooveski and falling and repeating 4 times, lol. We had an awesome battle around the last corner too.

That brief scrap fair got my heart going.  I knew you were running faster but you'd already been passed and down once and the way I saw it it was your own fault that you were having to pass again...
...so I wasn't giving it up easy.  :)

Kinda pissed off at my own effort.  Before the race I thought I had that swoopy left hander about sussed but three identical lowsides later I'm not so sure.
At least if there's no replay I'll be saved the embarresment of folk seeing the fourth crash.  Thought from the sound that a group lapping me were closer than they were, left them room into turn 1 but no-one came through so like a numpty I looked back.
Note to self - Careering into turn 1 offline is no place to be looking behind you.
Sure it gave the others a giggle though.   ::)

On the plus side, I doubt my result would have been any higher had I stayed upright.  Was a long gap to Warlock by the end.
...and the first few laps went miraculously well.   :D

See you all next time
:)

P.S. I hope I didn't take you out at turn 4 DD.   :-\  Didn't leave you much room and heard you go down but wasn't sure after if I hit you or just gave you a fright.