• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:54:45 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

* RELEASE * Todd Road 2015 * Suitable for the scooter*

Started by Cory_Hayes.11, April 01, 2016, 03:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory_Hayes.11

Credit to Matt McLean who originally started making this back in 2013 but due to him actually having a social life he handed the project files over to me!
Obviously Matt's and my version of Todd Road won't have anything on the KartKraft version but still, for the few who still play KRP have a good time with the track :)

*Note - The shader on the track is really bright in this version of Todd Road, I have fixed it but I can't be bothered to really upload a newer version for such a small fix
      + I know its black around the track.

Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/download/qzkiuym3175d6yr/Todd+Road+2015+v0.9.zip

Installation path - Windows (C:) -> Program Files (x86) -> KartRacing Pro ( Or what ever game you are putting this in) -> Tracks

Screenshot -
YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hawk

Thanks Cory.

I presume this is a Scooter Track for GP BIkes(.rdf file sorted?)? I'll take a look at it and put it in the Scooter category of the GPB Track Database.  ;)

Thanks Cory!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Hawk

Hi Cory.

I've had a look at the track in TrackED:

• PITIN_, PIT_, and PITOUT_  surfaces need defining via your 3D app.
  • Pit In line and Pit Out line need implementing in TrackED

I would also advise you check that every rider can see the "Flagman" off the start grid too, because you look to have the start/finish line very close to the "grid 1" position; I usually set the grid back 10+ in TrackED from the S/F line so everyone can see the flagman from the grid for the warm-up lap starts, otherwise some riders won't see the flagman waving the green flag to set them off.  ;)

As soon as you've updated let me know and I'll put this track into the "GPB Track Downloads Database".  :)

If you could also do a version without the "Dynamic Track Surface" too, that would be great.

Thank you mate.  ;) 8)

Hawk.