• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:55:06 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 8 ReRun + more bikes| Vin rouge | WINNER - SUPER TARANTA | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, April 05, 2016, 11:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Manu

it is true, better for the next race. It is too late to use tonight.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

doubledragoncc

Can you please give a download link Manu...............Pretty please with cherries on top!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Toomes1

Manu

I'll give the link to anyone who requests it via pm to test tonight after race
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Vini

Great news, Manu.

Have you been able to improve the shifter (especially upshifting on M1 and GP15) and the stability of the M1 (wobbles)?

doubledragoncc

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

matty0l215

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

LOL! someone who likes grit in their teeth at every corner.

Manu - thank you for holding off the GP bikes until after the race. Releasing them this close to the race would cause terrible confusion for people trying to get on the server  ;) Good thinking.

I cannot wait to try them of course, hopefully they are all named iaw Matty's Bike Mod which should allow me to put them on the servers ASAP!

Thank you.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 06, 2016, 05:49:32 PM
LOL! someone who likes grit in their teeth at every corner.

Manu - thank you for holding off the GP bikes until after the race. Releasing them this close to the race would cause terrible confusion for people trying to get on the server  ;) Good thinking.

I cannot wait to try them of course, hopefully they are all named iaw Matty's Bike Mod which should allow me to put them on the servers ASAP!

Thank you.

If you put me in as winner no matter what happens i can go for it :P JK, i stick with Varese
Meyer#12

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 06, 2016, 05:49:32 PM

Don't worry, i am in contact with Manu about the bikes :P