• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:32:18 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Wind Screens.

Started by Klax75, December 21, 2013, 07:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

December 21, 2013, 07:17:21 AM Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 12:02:10 PM by Klax75
I have a request to all the MOD bike builders. Keep going! :D

My second request is I only ride in helmet view and a lot of the bikes the inside of the wind screen is very reflective which on a lot of tracks is makes it very hard to see what is in front of you when tucked in. Since all you see is the tarmac reflecting back at you. Maybe not so reflective? The default 990 or the Ducati GP8 handle it well when tucked in you can see fine.

Warlock

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on December 21, 2013, 07:17:21 AM
I have a request to all the MOD bike builders. Keep going! :D

My second request is I only ride in helmet view and a lot of the bikes the inside of the wind screen is very reflective which on a lot of tracks is makes it very hard to see what is in front of you when tucked in. Since all you see is the tarmac reflecting back at you. Maybe not so reflective? The default 990 or the Ducati GP8 handle it well when tucked in you can see fine.

If the bike windscreen was created one sided then it would be difficult to reduce the reflective properties on the inside of the windscreen and also keep the reflective properties on the outside of the windscreen.
However, if the windscreen was created 2 sided then it should be easy to matt-off the inner windscreen material to a preferred level.

Note: I have no idea if the windscreen is 2 sided or not in the 3D model. Though I suspect it is not.

Warlock

Original bikes doesn't have this problem, so should be a solution.  ;)