• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:05:45 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 10 | Buzzing | 3 Races/2 days | WINNERS - MEYER12/BLACKHEART

Started by Napalm Nick, April 25, 2016, 07:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 01, 2016, 09:18:36 PM
Quote from: Blackheart on May 01, 2016, 08:35:02 PM
Amazing race just 1 crash (but it was not my fault) all race i 54/55 battle with meyer for the first position... too funny! Matty perhaps had not realized that I was fighting for the first position and I found matty in front lol

But np problem mate  ;D

Sorry mate  :-[

I honestly thought you were a lap down thats why i tried to stick with you :P

;D bad luck when in the race final I hit your bike on the ground!  :'(

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

doubledragoncc

Congrats to Blackheart and Meyer and Jorge for their podiums.

I did not get to practice much and only got in the low 56 mark so I would not have done to good, but could have had a fun time with Hawky lol.

I am not liking it right now, I cant even test my system for ISR and striping my laptop completely to re paste it is scarry work not lol.

Hope to see you guys soon.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Yeh bad luck mate hope you get it sorted soon!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Me too, I am dreading it, my laptop is my life lol. It is no easy job, lot to go wrong.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: Warlock on May 01, 2016, 09:11:55 PM
Great fun, i was going more or less well, until i respawned on top of a barrier  >:( i went mad trying to get out of there lol....apart of 4 other crashes if i remember correctly

What happened to Hawk?

Congrats to podium

To be honest I was working on the UV's for the 750GPX bike before rushing into the race at the last minute, and then when I fell off 3 times and had to wait SO long before it would let me respawn I thought "Fuck-it" I'd rather get back to working on those UV's rather than waste my time sat on my arse most of the time.... Sorry guys but Pib needs to get that respawn sorted properly rather than just going back to what it was before beta 6 rather a cheap fix in my opinion, if you can call it any attempt at a respawn fix.  >:(

C'mon Pib! Get your finger out and sort this bike respawn debacle(meaning a complete failure) out properly, ie -  let us edit the track min/max respawn line markers in TrackED for Christ's sake!!  >:( ;)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Ouch my ears my ears!  ;D

Agree Hawk, sorry you had a nightmare. Got most of us that did, bloody heckamabob!

Anyway hope you come for the next one. A week without pain....is a week wasted!

;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk on May 02, 2016, 02:27:07 PM
To be honest I was working on the UV's for the 750GPX bike before rushing into the race at the last minute, and then when I fell off 3 times and had to wait SO long before it would let me respawn I thought "Fuck-it" I'd rather get back to working on those UV's rather than waste my time sat on my arse most of the time.... Sorry guys but Pib needs to get that respawn sorted properly rather than just going back to what it was before beta 6 rather a cheap fix in my opinion, if you can call it any attempt at a respawn fix.  >:(

Sorry it's such a burden :P :-[
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

The only possibility (waiting a fix from Piboso) is use bigger tracks.

I have learned during practice to avoid the loss of the front with the 125s, my "trick" was; not immediately raise the bike after the curve, but gradually increase the gas, this made me slow down by 0.5-1 second, but with no risk of falling. In 44 laps my only fall was hitting a bike that was remained into trajectory in the chicane, can not be avoided, but fortunately I only lost 10 seconds  :)

Quote from: Hawk on May 02, 2016, 02:27:07 PM
To be honest I was working on the UV's for the 750GPX bike...

Hawk.

This is interesting!  ;D

Napalm Nick

A good point Blackheart.

These races have made me much smoother still on the controls and the point you make about not lifting the bike so quick is THE fundamental problem in the engine so far.

Maybe if PiB can find the cure to the VR bodging every change in velocity (be that speed or direction) the sim is finished!.......well finished enough for us to move on to the next major problem at least!

I wonder if we have fed back enough about this one MAIN problem to PiB?????

Grooveski

Well done Blackheart!   ;)

Sorry for the no-show guys.  Was just setting up for the race when a pal phoned with freebie movie tickets and tempted me up and out the door.

doubledragoncc

I think this is one reason I am always a bit slower than you guys what BH said about throttle roll on. I use a real throttle so it is far slower to move then a thumb stick or trigger, whichever you guys use, so my throttle control is as on a real bike, it is far smother, plus as I use a steering system that requires 150mm of movement to your 5-10mm I have smoother steering. This means I will probably not get as fast as you guys due to the fact I am making realistic movements and not the ultra quick movements of a game-pad. I was really worried about it but to be honest, if I really flick my bars I can change direction as quickly but with no jerkiness.

If I TRY to use a game-pad, I wont make the first corner!!! lol

Back to your last race. I watched the replay as I fixed my laptop, no way I was gonna wait 2 weeks. So I spent my last money on Cool-Master E1 Thermal paste and tore my baby apart. am putting a thread up to show results. Opps off track again, so the race, brilliant riding guys. I was well impressed with how you all managed the first corner this time. Blacky you would have lapped me 5 times the way you rode mate lol. Thanks for the replay too. Nice to be able to watch a race even if you could not attend.

Look forward to the next race.

DD