• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:40:03 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Ulster GP_NDS

Started by -aGy-, May 03, 2016, 08:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-aGy-

May 03, 2016, 08:03:33 AM Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:06:14 AM by -aGy-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7pvagtpemdk95gn/Ulster%20GP_NDS.zip?dl=0

updated NDS version. much better looking than first ulster gp version.

Hawk

Quote from: -aGy- on May 03, 2016, 08:03:33 AM

Hi -aGy-

Interesting...... Can you state what you have changed so that I can publish a "Change Log" in the Track Database release and give you credit for that work. Thank you mate.  ;) 8)

Thanks for your work. Appreciated.... I'm presuming you had permissions from Janau and tchoum22 to make the updates?  :)

Hawk.

-aGy-

Quote from: Hawk on May 03, 2016, 09:51:57 AM

Hi -aGy-

Interesting...... Can you state what you have changed so that I can publish a "Change Log" in the Track Database release and give you credit for that work. Thank you mate.  ;) 8)

Thanks for your work. Appreciated.... I'm presuming you had permissions from Janau and tchoum22 to make the updates?  :)

Hawk.

i havent done nothing to the track because dont have enough brains..i downloaded this year ago some where dont remember..i just uploaded this because there was older version on gpboc1 server.

Hawk

Quote from: -aGy- on May 03, 2016, 10:00:01 AM

Hi -aGy-

Hawk.

i havent done nothing to the track because dont have enough brains..i downloaded this year ago some where dont remember..i just uploaded this because there was older version on gpboc1 server.

But wasn't this the track that Janau asked me not to put in the database as yet because he was still seeking permissions from the original author, if I'm not greatly mistaken? It's just that I have it already but I didn't put it in the track database presumably for that reason? :-\

Maybe Janau could clarify the situation.... Janau?

Hawk.

Hawk

Quote from: -aGy- on May 03, 2016, 10:00:01 AM

Hi -aGy-

Hawk.

But wasn't this the same track that Janau asked me not to put in the database as yet because he was still seeking permissions from the original author, if I'm not greatly mistaken? It's just that I have it already but I didn't put it in the track database presumably for that reason? :-\

Maybe Janau could clarify the situation.... Janau?

Hawk.

-aGy-

i think this was on the track database last year but not sure.

Hawk

Quote from: -aGy- on May 03, 2016, 10:18:29 AM

I'm looking into this to get the situation clarified as I would like to have it in the database if possible.  It's just that Janau would usually inform me if it was ready for publishing, that's all. :)

Hawk.

Urban Chaos 2.0

This track... is something special. Thank you.

Hawk

Quote from: Hawk on May 03, 2016, 10:40:25 AM
Quote from: -aGy- on May 03, 2016, 10:18:29 AM

I'm looking into this to get the situation clarified as I would like to have it in the database if possible.  It's just that Janau would usually inform me if it was ready for publishing, that's all. :)

Hawk.

For those that haven't yet noticed..... This track is now in the "Track Downloads" Database.  Thanks everyone and especially to Janau for his help. ;)

Hawk.

Urban Chaos 2.0

June 05, 2016, 10:52:51 AM #10 Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 11:07:33 AM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Hmmm, for some reason I can't find the track in the main menu.

Edit: never mind, just had to re-downland the .rar file.