• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:57:29 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Hands position

Started by Blackheart, May 14, 2016, 11:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

I do not remember how rotate on themselves the rider hands, I did some tests but does not seem to change anything ...  ???

I think are the dir coordinates, but It seems not works.

doubledragoncc

Thats mean showing the Z1000 lol.

If you can rotate the hands can you make it so they cover the levers most of the time?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Eagle

Sorry for the off-topic, but i have to say this mod actually looks amazing! Looking forward it's achieved form!

On topic: Where are these settings located ? I would like to drop an eye in there; out of curiosity.

Blackheart

In the .gfx file, under Chassis/steer there are leftgrip/rightgrip for the 3p view, under Cockpit/steer for the 1p views  ;)

Eagle

May 18, 2016, 03:07:19 PM #4 Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 03:18:59 PM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
Thank you.

Edit: Tried to mess around with the "dir" member as well, without much success. Might be a work-in-progress set of parameters ?

Blackheart

If for "dir" Piboso means direction, should be enough to change these parameters for a good result, but I made just 2-3 tests, so I'm not sure about that.

Eagle

It seems to be the meaning and purpose, yes. However, I tried on few bikes (native included) in both 1st and 3rd perspectives; it really does nothing. I can only assume it is a non functional or partial implementation.