• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2019, 10:38:00 pm

News:

World Racing Series beta13 available! :)

A new project...

Started by Blackheart, May 07, 2016, 07:42:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote your favorite:

Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade (2005)
5 (50%)
Kawasaki Z1000 (2014)
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: May 14, 2016, 07:42:35 am

Blackheart

You can choose only between these two bikes...

Obviously the NR750 project will continue, but I prefer to work on two bikes for prevent boredom.  :P

Hawk

Not a lot of choice there is there?  ::)

Can you put a "None of the above" button in there please. Lol  ;D ;)

Hawk.

Blackheart

matty0l215

What happened to the Norton?

HornetMaX

I wouldn't mind a roadster, but surely not that alien of a kawa :)

Of the two, I'd take the CBR no doubt.

But ... KTM 1290 SuperDuke R anybody ?

matty0l215

Blackheart

May 07, 2016, 05:13:07 pm #6 Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 05:20:22 pm by Blackheart
No.

EDIT: for the second bike i want a visual style different; no plate, no mirrors, and no front lights/fairing, drifting bike style, Naked.

Napalm Nick

"I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time."

RiccoChicco

I'm currently on the Ducati Streetfighter, but not happy at all with the start I've made. If somebody, like MaX, want a particular bike that I really like (I don't want to work on a bike that doesn't make me dream  ;D) I could consider to make it.

So if the Superduke R is really asked and BH doesn't plan to make it, I'm ok for it since I love it.

guigui404

Quote from: RiccoChicco on May 07, 2016, 05:25:08 pm
I'm currently on the Ducati Streetfighter, but not happy at all with the start I've made. If somebody, like MaX, want a particular bike that I really like (I don't want to work on a bike that doesn't make me dream  ;D) I could consider to make it.

So if the Superduke R is really asked and BH doesn't plan to make it, I'm ok for it since I love it.

Yes Superduke looks wonderful

Napalm Nick

Maybe you could open your own thread for people to put requests Ricco!? I am sure it would be very popular topic.
Maybe one request might interest you. 8)
I already have a request a long time now but I not said yet hehe  :D
"I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time."

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 07, 2016, 05:40:48 pm
Maybe you could open your own thread for people to put requests Ricco!? I am sure it would be very popular topic.
Maybe one request might interest you. 8)
I already have a request a long time now but I not said yet hehe  :D

CG125? ;)

Blackheart

Quote from: RiccoChicco on May 07, 2016, 05:25:08 pm

I dont like it, you can start it with no problem ^^

This poll was just an nice experiment; If I had seen get OT asking other bikes, i would have stop the survey, unfortunately is parity now... so I choose the z1000. 8)

doubledragoncc

Blacky can I ask if you do the Kawa, can you do a version at least with aftermarket exhaust as originals(Like the headlight) are as ugly as my butt!!!

Something like this:

I prefer the looks of the CBR but its already been done and you know I am sweet on the 900RR, but as this is your thread and you have given us this choice I would go for the Kawa as it is naked (even with the stupid headlight wotchamacallit) and it is a new bike to GPB and one of your choices, IF it has aftermarket pipes pretty please.

I know you pride yourself in making a bike original, but I think as the naked bike class grows other bikes will have after market pipes with luck.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls<br /><br /><br /><br />i5 7600 5.0GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix GTX1060 OC 6GB DDR5 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler

Meyer#12

Anyone up to making the MV Agusta F3 675? that is one hell of a beautiful 600cc! :)
Meyer#12