• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:28:18 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Need people for a new bikes set

Started by Blackheart, May 15, 2016, 08:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on May 30, 2016, 02:04:57 PM
Project(s) are deleted.

Only the CBR will be completed, for respect at the Grimm work.

Oh dear Blacky we are all in a tizz. Lol

Seen this all before over the years mate(with at least three other people) and I can assure you that you will be the only one who loses out by doing that sort of thing.  ;)

If your going to create mods then do it firstly because you love to do it, and second because you want to help the community and contribute to seeing GPB reach it's full potential..... If your doing it for any other reason then forget it.  :)

You can listen to this advice or not, take it or leave it, but I'm done with trying to convince people who do this sort of thing to stick around. Do as you please mate but for sure your not doing yourself any favours by taking that attitude.  ;)

Hawk.

Boerenlater

Project(s) are deleted.

Mate really think this over. It's just a game and we are here to have fun with each other.
Do not let your hard work go to waste just because of yesterday.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

grimm

Quote from: Boerenlater on May 30, 2016, 02:48:09 PM
Project(s) are deleted.

Mate really think this over. It's just a game and we are here to have fun with each other.
Do not let your hard work go to waste just because of yesterday.

:-\ I have no clue whats happening here, but I am really confused by it.

Black, if you do step away after the CBR is released, would you mind if the community continued to work on it so the sound I'm going to record could be added to it? I'm sure in initial release it'll have to use a place holder sound and engine map, but in the long run replicating the dyno sheet and using the sound from my 900RR would make it as real as possible.  :)

HornetMaX

No idea what's happening, but Grimm anything you do on the sound samples will surely not be wasted no matter what.

Blackheart

@Grimm All my mods (the italian translation, skins, bikes) in future can be updated by everyone with no problems.

doubledragoncc

Bro???

It is such a shame to read this. Your a talented guy and gave us a brilliant bike. Your WIP's looked great and it was something to really look forward to.

I hope, as I am sure most do that you continue here. Who will I have to fight with over the podium dude???

Hope you think about it at least.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Vini

......and all this shit just because piboso won't fix his game, ok i know krp is more important at the moment.

Warlock

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 30, 2016, 02:59:33 PM
No idea what's happening, but Grimm anything you do on the sound samples will surely not be wasted no matter what.

Indeed, any sound modder can do good use of them and put them in any bike they want, so don't worry Grimm.

Quote from: vin97 on May 30, 2016, 04:34:24 PM
......and all this shit just because piboso won't fix his game, ok i know krp is more important at the moment.
Yes this is PART of the problem, but Piboso can't fix individual human attitudes that is the other part of the problem.

Blackheart

Quote from: vin97 on May 30, 2016, 04:34:24 PM

I just hope that TTB will be a real step forward.

I love the road bikes, but at the moment gpb is too limited; outdated graphics, unable to create real mirrors, no support for the headlights, nothing day/night, the rain it's horrible, tools for modders are too primitive.

Vini

if the game would not constantly destroy good races  there would be no reason to get mad in the first place.

i can completely understand blackheart and i was close to bursting as well.
first you always have to deal with a race-destroying bug (fall off / lowside detection) that basically gets ignored by piboso (and denied by a few users who says its "realistic" lolololol) for months and then you are not even able to participate in the race you trained many hours for.
at some point it's enough.

HornetMaX

A long ago, I advised against investing too much into online racing with the current status of GPB.
Until stability is addressed (and it hasn't yet, judging from the daily dev thread), training and online racing are essentially a waste of time.
My advice: just don't do it. You'll spare yourself a lot of frustration.

guigui404

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 30, 2016, 06:48:07 PM
A long ago, I advised against investing too much into online racing with the current status of GPB.
Until stability is addressed (and it hasn't yet, judging from the daily dev thread), training and online racing are essentially a waste of time.
So for what did you bought the game just hotlap ?
And honestly I've never seen you riding for a race , not even in a short fun race , so how could you give this advice  ??? ?
And for the training , that's the same

matty0l215

Just out of interest, how much time do you spend riding in GP Bikes in a week?
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

In the current state, offline practicing is much more frustrating than online practice and racing, as the slighest whole in the tracks will cause a core and on many tracks. It is impossible to go much more than few laps before cores happen.

I was very much into racing, but since all the problems, i take racing more as a fun practice and learning if it goes and expecting the worse, so if i core out, well that's it, there will be another race within long :) but i really enjoy the racing, so i don't think people should stop racing, but people should be prepared for core.exe, lags and the other problems we have, as it is impossible to avoid it at the moment. Sadly!
Meyer#12

Blackheart

May 30, 2016, 07:15:02 PM #59 Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 07:26:45 PM by Blackheart

I agree, without a stable gpb and a good organization its a big waste of time.

Hours of practice to have a fun race, and then remain in 8 of 20+ after the first lap ... and there were even some who said it was a good race  ;D

EDIT:  Useless create races and  it is useless make mods for this beta, and to 100% this sim will be replaced with TTB.