• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:34:34 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

sfx setting

Started by h106frp, May 25, 2016, 10:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

That is not what this is about BOB, it is about when you are riding and someone gets close you can not hear your own motor and judge it properly. It is nothing to do with on the starting grid.

The sounds need MUCH improvement and a lot of guys have recently made some really better sounding bikes BUT it is not the quality of the sound, it is the drowning effect it has on your own motor from other bikes.

Pib said there is nothing that could be done but H found something simple that seems to help. I still need to test it a bit more to get it right though.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

BOBR6 84

but that's what i meant  :) on the grid when everybody revs the nuts off the bikes.. (with the same bike lets say the varese 500) hard to pick out your own bike noise!

That's similar to how it is for real.. but obviously you get the vibration, different amount of revs, exhaust notes etc

In GPB it sounds like everyone is on full throttle.. Do a test? everyone hold the throttle at different revs? but no redlining...

doubledragoncc

After 6 bad gateways made it here lol.

Yeah thats also bad BOB but dont make you crash lol. I get totally fucked as I can not hear my revs and hae no feeling so I ease off the gas, bad thing , or just get stressed as I cant use the only thing I use for gear changes. I dont watch the tacho as I need to see where the hell I am going first lol.

I hope tommorow brings good results once I can get riding after having my windows fitted lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

BOBR6 84

May 25, 2016, 10:05:54 PM #18 Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 10:10:47 PM by BOBR6 84
yeah bad gateways ?  ???

i always use me headphones, seems to be ok once the race gets underway.. the sound does move around, not sure if it does with speakers?

ps. but yeah i can't keep up with this forum lately lol pages of technical jibberish (to me lol  ::) ;D)