• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

simulator or arcade

Started by -aGy-, May 26, 2016, 06:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

He's working on KRP, so no surprise he's not following a godzillion pages of suggestion son GPB. I think he's aware of the fall off problem.

It would still be good to have a managed "suggestions" post, with only a (short) list of very briefly explained (when needed) proposals/requests. But nobody volunteered so we're stuck with suggestions scattered all over the forum, which is a bit impractical for Piboso I guess.

doubledragoncc

I thought KRP was supposed to release on the 30th or something so Pib needs to get it done. We are better off letting him get it over with for KRP or he never will lol.

On the brighter side, at least with beta8 it has been far more fun and much better than it ever was in the 6 years I have been living here lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Urban Chaos 2.0

Hahaha. I think a global tax needs to placed on the word "arcade", as it's too commonly thrown about by people who don't know what in the f*** they're talking about.