• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:46:43 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Oldschool Legends | Jerez

Started by PeterV, June 12, 2016, 01:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

PeterV

nuovaic

Not sure why there are 2 identical servers? Which one to join?? There's some in both...

Napalm Nick

Peter - er - there are two servers up named the same and half the riders are on each  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

nuovaic

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

PeterV

yeah, when you dont deliver its empty its that simple boeren.

You are not expecting me too hunt down all the skins scattered around the forum are you?
if its not put in the race topic as a D/L link or is not in the paint database then its not there.

Hawk

For some reason I'm getting a core.exe each time I try to connect.  :(

Carry on guys, don't mess around just for me if everything is going okay.... Just thought I'd report this.  ;)

Have a good race guys!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

Toomes1

June 26, 2016, 08:18:42 PM #83 Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 08:20:57 PM by Toomes1
Had a jump start for some reason, my pre start was ok I was put in the right place but after doing a lap to line up on starting grid again  I followed my red marker but there was no box to position me in. It was like my starting position had disappeared so I had to trust the position of my red arrow which was obviously wrong but I ask why?

PeterV

June 26, 2016, 08:56:57 PM #84 Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 09:00:55 PM by PeterV
there where no boxes on the starting grid, you could only see them if you got too them.
I just followed the way too my red marker, when close lined up straight with it and pressed i too move slowly and there it was.

PeterV

Quote from: Hawk on June 26, 2016, 07:10:44 PM
For some reason I'm getting a core.exe each time I try to connect.  :(

Carry on guys, don't mess around just for me if everything is going okay.... Just thought I'd report this.  ;)

Have a good race guys!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

had the same in beginning, launched a test session, and then entered online again all was oke.

Napalm Nick

Sorry left abruptly cos cored after race.

Good Qually.
Feckin disaster start, loads of mistakes, loads of strange sudden bike falls onto its side. Over and over. Reminder to myself I am too crap to play this. Look forward to each race all week, go to bed on a Sunday irritated. LOL!

Thanks for your organisation Peter and anyone else. Well done to anyone who finished.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

CapeDoctor

things seemed to go okay for me, other than my generally crappy racing, up to race start, where i got a jump start - not once, but twice.
i certainly touched no inputs whatsoever, so it must just be my crappy connection with ultra-high ping.
certain;y, trying to watch the race in replay mode was a joke, with bikes disappearing, reappearing, doing cartwheels around corners and continuing on, etc.....nightmare stuff.
at least i know that it's not yet feasible for me tot have an enjoyable online experience - i actually worry more that others experience suffers when someone like me tries to join......  :P

Napalm Nick

Shame Cape. When I was following you round I didn't see any of the usual high ping problems affecting you to be honest.

Don't forget using your 'local host' game setup (the one for avoiding offline cores) you can practice your start procedures too.

There are more things that cause jump starts than just moving. For example engaging gear between when the lights goes out and it coming back on ready for the start light sequence to begin.

Jorge! Hehe mate! "Rides the heck out of a bike / doesn't know how to go backwards"  lol  ;)

CapeDoctor

yeah Nick, pretty much up to qualy, things were going rather well, surprisingly so