• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:22:57 PM

Missing Bike on GPBOC server...?

Started by CapeDoctor, July 06, 2016, 08:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

hi guys
wasn't too sure where to post this, but it was something that bothered me at the time, as i never had a 'missing bike' issue with this current beta before.
i can't even remember what track it was, i saw it in the list and saw that it was using Road bikes, but the name was too long which made it unintelligible at least to me.
however, safe in the certainty that i do indeed have all the available road bikes, i tried to join, and got the missing bike error.
What can be missing? i'm convinced i have all that are available, so let me list what i have just to eliminate any doubts. they are all the latest version as per the latest Bike Mod, afaik.
ROAD_DUCATI_916_94A1
ROAD_DUCATI_916_94A3
Road_Honda_NR750
hard to go wrong when you have a list comprising only 3 bikes, anyway, lol - so, what am i missing here?
why the 'Missing Bike' error?
any ideas?
thanks in advance for enlightenment...  ;D

doubledragoncc

I can enlighten you DOC.............................

I am a bitch and have been testing the Ducati 955-96A4 from The Great H!!!

It has meant you have the 3 main bikes but NOT the 955 A4...............I posted it in the name of the server but guess you missed it.

I need to use it as it is the best version yet and has the Ace Cafe paint I need to use for a video for the Ace Cafe. H has said the 916 will be updated with the 955 physics soon.

Will be done soon so the server is free without the 955 unless H releases it to the general public  ;D

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

CapeDoctor

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 06, 2016, 08:56:24 AM
..............I posted it in the name of the server but guess you missed it.

indeed i did, as i said, the name was quite long, and on my menu screen at least, the text is superimposed on top of each other, making it quite hard to figure it out.
okay, cool, thanks for the info - at least i know it's not some issue on my end ;)
hope to see that 955 on the GPB roads soon, hint, hint, H....   ;D

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"