• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:36:08 AM

Brexit or not ?

Started by HornetMaX, June 20, 2016, 10:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girlracerTracey

June 21, 2016, 11:57:44 AM #30 Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 12:00:55 PM by girlracerTracey
Look, this matter concerning the EU is actually I would suggest very straightforward. There exists a Zionist controlled international banking cabal. This entity controls and administrates the system of international finance through the process of usury. This same entity through the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 is in control of the issuance of currency in the United States of America. One might argue, perhaps convincingly, that this same entity has significant control and influence over the U.S. economy. As a result this entity wields enormous power and influence over U.S. politics, the U.S. media and U.S. foreign policy.. Are you with me so far?

The CIA in reality many would argue is the intelligence wing of this very same entity. It's tentacles spread across the globe. The EU is. many would argue, based upon the evidence, nothing more than a system of control to maintain Washington's (and therefore the cabal's) influence over the continent of Europe. To maintain discipline amongst the vassal states who in turn are subservient to the same banking cabal. This scenario, it might be argued, has clear and obvious implications with regard to NATO. NATO being, as many would argue, the military wing of Washington and the cabal. Without the EU the alliance of countries that is NATO might falter..

Relatively speaking myself and others might argue that all these discussions concerning trade and economics relating to the EU are tantamount to being nothing more than fluff and nonsense..they are largely irrelevant. Or at least many would argue that they are..

Now where are we headed with all this? Well many independent financial experts now firmly opine that we are facing, at some stage in the foreseeable  future, the very real prospect of a dollar collapse and a resultant currency reset of some sort. This would of course, to all intents and purposes, prove calamitous to life as we know it. This is why countries such as Russia and China are busy installing firewalls against a dollar collapse. This is why these countries, amongst others, are engaging in an ongoing process of de-dollarisation. This is partly what BRICS is all about although as we know certain South American BRICS members are being clandestinely undermined at the present time. Brazil and Venezuela spring to mind..

Now let's move into the arena of conjecture. Let's think of the concept of "Problem, Reaction, Solution". Put simply if your system of finance is heading towards total collapse what would you do? As a member of the cabal if you will? Now if you enter the mind of a psychopath maybe, conceivably, the answer might be a war against Russia and/or China? Certainly the sabres are rattling and NATO troops are massing as we speak along the borders with Russia. The missile "defence" system is also being installed as we speak in Eastern Europe. Like the Cuban missile crisis but on a larger and more dangerous scale and settting..and in reverse. Things are also heating up considerably in the South China Sea. China have only recently raised their nuclear threat level to the point of readiness..as some of you may know? Maybe the unthinkable is not that unthinkable any longer..? So if the world survives..if the cabal survives..what's the next move? Who knows? This is just conjecture based upon an extreme and unthinkable scenario. Quite obviously. However, one possible solution might well be the declaration of a single world government and a single world currency.. Yes you've guessed it. A New World Order.

All sounds insane doesn't it? From the minds of psychopaths strange and dangerous agendas do cometh..

Without wishing to seem rude anyone who trusts in their governments without question risks receiving something they do not want and something they did not expect..

The ramblings of a lunatic? Quite possibly perhaps you may think so but is Dr Paul Craig Roberts equally and justly to be considered a lunatic for certainly the same possible worst case scenario is occurring to him..amongst others.

On the same general subject here's Karen Hudes who is a former Senior Legal Council at the World Bank.

https://www.youtube.com/v/N3zwrw7KUx4

I'll love you and leave you now I think..but just thought I might try to stimulate at least some additional thought on this subject..

grT

Napalm Nick

Fortunately too long a post to read for me. For political  discussions I have a one paragraph limit before my mind wanders to something interesting.   ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

girlracerTracey

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 21, 2016, 11:50:27 AM
I have been following the BBCs take on the discussion as my most neutral fact giver (not total, after all it is the BBC). Generally I would also recommend it. At least no tin foil hats are needed.

Follow the BBC's take on anything at your peril Nick. The BBC are proven liars..

Collapse of WTC Building 7 announced live on the BBC 23 minutes before it collpased..
Faked chemical weapons attack in Syria two years ago in which the BBC were actively complicit.

No. No tin foil hats required with the BBC at all..

https://www.youtube.com/v/bHQPaAkIl0I

grT  :o ;)

HornetMaX

Wishing us out because of some Island protection clauses is a bit harsh isn't it?
Not really if you ask me, tax policies are a big big issue these days. For sure with far more impact than "how many foreigners I will accept on my soil next year" (that's valid for everybody, not only the UK).

But beyond that, the point is that if every member asks for a bunch of exceptions (all of course driven by personal interest), there's no more a union to speak of.

I suppose if we leave and it turns out to be for the best no-one else will want in on the action then.
Like in poker: you'll have to pay to see.

My preferred option would be UK actually joining the EU, fully in. But as this is never going to happen (unless everybody aligns to the UK's idea of "union"), the next best is that it leaves.
Which I think will not happen, sending us back to square one. Yawn.

BOBR6 84

June 21, 2016, 12:26:49 PM #34 Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 12:29:42 PM by BOBR6 84
Brexit.

Been brainwashed by GRT  ;D ;D

Napalm Nick

I already added my disclaimer about the BBC GrT- "not total, after all it is the BBC" hehe I am a wily fox who learnt fast in this forum.

Even assuming all the conspiracy stuff (which I do enjoy but only as entertainment rather than fanaticism) was true, so what? Let em get on with it. To protest is wasted effort - as useful as a University Student trying to change the world (or other fanaticism we all endure these days).  Once you get old enough you realise all that part of your life was a monumental waste of the limited time you have here.

If I had my way and thought I could achieve it I would push for the United States of the World where group-hugs were the religion.

Feck 3 paragraphs.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 21, 2016, 12:26:49 PM
Brexit.

Good man!  ;D 8)

Hawk.
PS: Nice to see you back GRT!  ;) 8)

matty0l215

June 21, 2016, 12:33:30 PM #37 Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 12:38:53 PM by matty0l215
This is all getting a bit deep for me.

I am not bothered either way (well i am but i too on the fence to decide). I will deal with what i am delt. I do not understand enough about the complex nature of polotics and the elite nature of it all. All i know is that is will be givenshit if we leave or stay by eveyone around the world.

Peace!

P.s. i knw i cant spell i am on my phone :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on June 21, 2016, 12:33:30 PM
This is all getting a bit deep for me.

I am not bothered either way (well i am but i too on the fence to decide). I will deal with what i am delt. I do not understand enough about the complex nature of polotics and the elite nature of it all. All i know is that is will be givenshit if we leave or stay by eveyone around the world.

Peace!

"Peace doesn't come easy..... it's something that needs to be protected an if necessary to fight for", and it's certainly not something achieved by sitting your arse on the fence. Lol :P ;) ;D

Hawk.

girlracerTracey

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 21, 2016, 12:26:49 PM
Brexit.

LOL!

Make the most of it before I'm invited in for questioning by the U.K. intelligence services..  ;)

@Hawk: nice to be back for a visit.  :)

grT   

Napalm Nick

Good man Matty, curved or straight bananas are all bananas right!

I have a solution to choose what to vote - I will find out what my wife votes and go the other direction to ensure this unit is neutral. Come the sinking ship (or aliens) I can then say "you can't blame me".

And sitting on the fence would cure the world, if everyone did it there would be no need to fight.

Vini

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 21, 2016, 09:26:41 AMOn that point, I like the french way: you go on strike (and you lock highways, airports, cities, petrol distribution, everything) and screw everybody's day up.
When it starts to have an economic impact, the ones in charge will start listening. Which is funny because listening (and acting in consequence) is their one and only mandate, the very only reason they are in charge of anything at all.
ah, yes, i wish more countries would do it like that (including mine :()....

Tom HWK

The EU is anti-democracy. Why would any sane person want to stay...
We fought in 2 world wars to keep our freedom and voting to remain in the EU is pretty much saying fuck you to everyone who fought in them.

Also, a video with some good points in it.
https://www.youtube.com/v/g6fq0YUJ4xQ

Toomes1

Quote from: Yogivo on June 21, 2016, 03:42:18 PM
The EU is anti-democracy. Why would any sane person want to stay...
We fought in 2 world wars to keep our freedom and voting to remain in the EU is pretty much saying fuck you to everyone who fought in them.

Also, a video with some good points in it.
https://www.youtube.com/v/g6fq0YUJ4xQ

Very good point it's a shame that not so many people refer to these points.

HornetMaX

I didn't see the very good point in the video above, but if the video helps the leave camp win, it's all good for me.

Leave asap, and don't forget to let the few chaps in Scotland and Wales to have a referendum of their own to leave the UK and rejoin back the EU. That would be very funny.
Claiming to be abused by the Bruxelles government and then abusing Scotland on a daily basis. Gotta love the coherence :)