• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:26:16 PM

GP Bikes vs Real life

Started by PiBoSo, December 19, 2013, 09:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nuovaic

Lol yeah! So true, Hail King Desteban!

Desteban

hahaha you guys make me blush   ;D

To be honest, I never virtually did as many laps on a track as on Victoria so you may call it my Home Track too  8)

HornetMaX

Quote from: Desteban on December 22, 2013, 01:58:19 PM
To be honest, I never virtually did as many laps on a track as on Victoria so you may call it my Home Track too  8)
It's called the Victoria's syndrome, I had it too :)
Just played on this track for months and months despite having the license and plenty of other tracks.
I also had the 125cc syndrome.

Now I've taken care of both :)

MaX.

Desteban

Never really fell in love with the 125cc but I am certainly diagnosed the Victoria's syndrom.
And it doesn't seem to fade away yet  ;D

HornetMaX

One thing I like of the 125 + Victoria is when you (on the 125) blaze past some (likely inexperienced) rider on a 990 on the 1st turn ... priceless :)

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 22, 2013, 04:24:28 PM
One thing I like of the 125 + Victoria is when you (on the 125) blaze past some (likely inexperienced) rider on a 990 on the 1st turn ... priceless :)

MaX.

That I would like to see!! Hehe!! ;D ;D

Desteban

hahaha Max, I am almost sure you (125cc) went by me (990cc) in beta1 last year  ;D

But I know how priceless it is to beat someone on an inferior bike, Sachsenring all the way  8)

HornetMaX

Quote from: Desteban on December 22, 2013, 05:03:21 PM
hahaha Max, I am almost sure you (125cc) went by me (990cc) in beta1 last year  ;D
It happened m,ultiple times, with others and, to be honest, turn 1 at victoria is the perfect spot to do that.

But I'm positive I couldn't do that to you any more :)

MaX.

Desteban

I can remember you doing that with me at the lucky heights  :P

If you still could do that to me though it  would mean I have wasted a few hundred hours playing gp bikes  ;D