• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:13:01 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Weekly Live Discussions

Started by doubledragoncc, June 27, 2016, 09:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Hi guys

So, its Monday mornin and I was thinking about all the things I gotta do, which is quite a lot and popped on the forum to see whats going on before I set up servers.

I then started thinking, so much stuff might actually be good to actually discuss live, like on a chat but with actually voice chat and not just txt.

So..................Weekly Live Discussions or something like that where I host a live show where we can use the GPBOC Teamspeak server and live chat on YouTube and really discuss some tech issues, ideas and whatever we end up chating about.

It might give other viewers if they join a chance to see just how involved GPB is and how much the community works together to make it what it is as a real sim and not just another copy anf paste bike game.

Well its an idea and I wondered what you guys would think about it. We can figure out the best time to suit all or maybe do several at different time to cater for all who would like to join in.

Let me know and any ideas as to making it work would be cool.

DD

PS: About time us Brits showed the world how to host Internet shows lol.
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

WALKEN

DD,

I did something like that back when I was working with Capcom. I used BlogTV and hosted a show where guests can come in and watch examples of different game physics etc... Turns out I was doing all the work with very little in return in terms of fed back that was helpful.

The concept was great though. I would set up a real time stream of me running bikes/tracks and have a guest speaker and people could use a chat box to type in suggestions/thoughts and we would discuss them...  The overall goal was to have the developer in as well as the publisher for question and answer as well as to help the developers understand the players side of their build.
Help me, help you!

doubledragoncc

Thanks for the info Walken.

I really would love to have a proper weekly show like ISR.. but make it a lot better than just talking about all the stuff people have already seen lol.

I can but try.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

WALKEN

Maybe do a one on one drilling with PiBoSo about core exe, lol  ;)

It would be pretty cool to approach Piboso about a live streamed interview though, just a thought.  You could call it ( From out of the Shadows)
Help me, help you!

doubledragoncc

Would be real cool if it happened.

Glad you didnt say From out of the closet lol

And if Pib turned out to be some hot chick!!!!.........................who knows it happens lol

But seriously, there is no really good show about sim stuff and basing it around P's work is cool.

Either way I will figure something out and keep me pinkies crossed lol

DD