• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:35:23 AM

[Track] [WIP] NC - Suzuka

Started by noss69, December 23, 2013, 02:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc211v

Nice work! It looks great but it's really hard to get a lot of these corners without braking to a standstill (or just falling :p).

janaucarre

thx noss.
I have fresh clean windows install from today, i install gpbikes, suzuka and go.
Fps are changing everywhere, so i remember that in my old install i had a fps limiter (60, i don't see the difference with higher value) with vertical sync, and now all is clean everywhere, note that i have a very little graphic card(gts250).
For applying the fps limiter go in your profile.ini

"C:\Program Files (x86)\GP Bikes\gpbikes\Profiles\",
or in
"C:\Users\JC\Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\profiles\[votre pseudo]"

In section [GFX] add:

Vsync = 1

exemple :

[gfx]
x=1920
y=1080
fullscreen=1
bpp=32
refresh=60
multisample=4
display_ratio=0
drawdistance=1000.000000
detail_bias=0.000000
3d_grass=1
texturesize=0
texturefilter=1
anisotropic=2
shadow_disable=0
shaders_disable=0
reflection_disable=0
Vsync=1

Alby46

Yeah it's a nice track but even with lowest settings gou get a slow down at the 2nd s
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Toomes1

Quote from: Alby46 on February 18, 2014, 05:28:14 AM
Yeah it's a nice track but even with lowest settings gou get a slow down at the 2nd s

Yes I get this on 2nd a but then it stops around rest of track(all settings maxed out.

Abigor

Great race track noss ........and you were right with shadows.....works perfect  :D

Hawk

Getting loads of core.exe's on this track at the moment. The server(Track 6) may need restarting?

dibu

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 18, 2014, 07:53:59 PM
Getting loads of core.exe's on this track at the moment. The server(Track 6) may need restarting?
Done.

Hawk

Quote from: dibu on February 18, 2014, 08:04:39 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 18, 2014, 07:53:59 PM
Done.

Thanks dibu.  ;)

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

noss69

I took note of your comment, I would make the changes to the V2, thank you for all your comments

vash

Just Thank you .. wonderfull tracks. Speed and technics;;  amazing

Jose Reina

The track is incredible
It is true that it has little grip, but that makes it harder.
Do not know if I'll be the only one, but does not give you the feeling that the track is too narrow compared to the bike?

Hawk

Quote from: Jose Reina on February 19, 2014, 05:55:53 PM
The track is incredible
It is true that it has little grip, but that makes it harder.
Do not know if I'll be the only one, but does not give you the feeling that the track is too narrow compared to the bike?

It's true that on corners that rise to a crest and fall away again there is less grip, but I like that as it tests your throttle control and you can easily spin the rear tyre up. Hehe

I think this is probably a bike physics issue than the tracks fault. It's probably the same thing causing this as is the issue with uphill and downhill bike physics probs. The bike just seems to become too light is these instances; more than it should, and I think this is what is causing the loss of grip. But at least on this circuit it is controllable.

Reactive

Well, yes, some of last tracks looking great, including Suzuka, for sure.
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

Yohji

track surface texture is strange in beta 10
its only me?