• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 04:10:20 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[Track] [WIP] NC - Suzuka

Started by noss69, December 23, 2013, 02:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arvoss

Quote from: JamoZ on February 17, 2014, 08:45:15 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on February 17, 2014, 08:36:36 PM
Quote from: ludo05 on February 17, 2014, 08:33:30 PM
He's uploading it atm <3

Who will host a server guys??

Nice! :D My sever is ready if it's ok :D I just hope everyone can join with this bike mod thing. Normally I have the 1.4.1 mod.

Nothing has changed, so it should work.

Won't host my server, I will play only 30-40 minutes so I don't want that everyone has to change server because of me... :P

ludo05

lluisete

Fuck my life, what a track men! CONGRAT!
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

noss69

For those who do not have a powerful PC paramaitre your attention, the circuit is very large and high texture, I will make a future export version consumes less performance

Arvoss

Well, started my server anyway :P But not for long ;)

iVolution

Quote from: noss69 on February 17, 2014, 09:00:39 PM
For those who do not have a powerful PC paramaitre your attention, the circuit is very large and high texture, I will make a future export version consumes less performance
Great track noss, yes noticed a small amount of lag on some parts of the track, PC is struggling a little bit but not too much. I prefer the high quality tracks so for me a a smaller version is not needed, will have a graphics card upgrade in the next few months anyway  ;D

d0mm3y

cant even get on any server with suzuka on  :(

PeterV

Congrats Noss, very awesome made track. good cam's as well the one in the big wheel is a nice touch  ;D

Will have to get lots of practice in cause i think its like 10 years ago i drove on it in F1 sim car.
It feels a bit narow to me but thatshall be me, overtaking wont be that easy on this track. Predicting some fierce racing on youre track.
Once again ty and all who helped you out on this project.

Arvoss

HornetMaX

Wow !

The only two flaws I've found are:

• The track name (NC - Suzuka) is annoying: for other tracks you made you used the more reasonable "Scachsenriong - NC".
  • The track "location" is "France". Suzuka sur Mer ? Suzuka les Bains ? ::)

That track rocks ! Damn, these frenchies are good ...  ;D

MaX.

P.S.
I did notice too some fps drops (I went down to 90 here and there, with a i5-2500K @4.4GHz + 7950, 1920x1080 all maxed out): they are not serious, if you have a decent PC.
People with average configs may start to struggle a bit.

Arvoss

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 17, 2014, 09:27:58 PM

The track "location" is "France". Suzuka sur Mer ? Suzuka les Bains ? ::)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P

Noticed some drops too (80-90). But I can live with that, I lower the anti aliasing a bit ;)

RBp

No lag for me, looks great as well. couple of corners the 125 crashs' on for no reason but good work.

Klax75

Great track, I noticed a slight frame rate drop some places randomly. And I do agree NC first in the name made it confusing to find. I love racing Suzuka. :D

JamoZ

Great track, runs smooth for me and requires a fair amount of skill too. Problem i have is that imo the 1000cc bikes their lean angle is not sufficient enough on this track. Corner speed in general is way lower then the real bikes but that really shows on Suzuka. Just my 2 cents...

RiccoChicco

February 17, 2014, 10:27:48 PM #104 Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 10:30:56 PM by RiccoChicco
"Scachsenriong - NC"

Do you have the track link? I'd like to test "Scachsenriong "  ;D

The track "location" is "France". Suzuka sur Mer ? Suzuka les Bains ? ::)
Suzuka sur Seine of course!  :P

Will probably be my favorite track once I can run a full lap without falling or hitting someone  ;D