• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:28:03 AM

No puedo bajar el Bike mod 2.80

Started by Oriol, April 06, 2017, 11:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oriol

Hola, siempre bajo el bike mod desde la página de mega pero ahora me dice que el archivo es demasiado grande y que si quiero bajarlo debo pagar una suscripción en Mega. ¿Alguien sabe de donde podria bajarlo gratis como siempre?

Saludos :D

guigui404

Quote from: Oriol on April 06, 2017, 11:04:10 PM
Hola, siempre bajo el bike mod desde la página de mega pero ahora me dice que el archivo es demasiado grande y que si quiero bajarlo debo pagar una suscripción en Mega. ¿Alguien sabe de donde podria bajarlo gratis como siempre?

English please

Oriol

Quote from: guigui404 on April 07, 2017, 10:14:54 AM

English please

Hello, always under the mod bike from the mega page but now it tells me that the file is too big and if I want to download it I must pay a subscription in Mega. Does anyone know where to download it for free as always?

Hawk

Quote from: Oriol on April 08, 2017, 02:35:24 PM
Quote from: guigui404 on April 07, 2017, 10:14:54 AM

English please

Hello, always under the mod bike from the mega page but now it tells me that the file is too big and if I want to download it I must pay a subscription in Mega. Does anyone know where to download it for free as always?

That is because your either using the IE browser(big no no), or the Firefox browser without the MEGA Extention for it when downloading from MEGA.

Best to use the Chrome browser when downloading from MEGA; you will have no problems when using the Chrome browser with MEGA downloads.  ;)

Hawk.
PS: MEGA is free to download any file of any size.  :)

passerBy

Quote from: Hawk on April 08, 2017, 02:45:36 PM
That is because your either using the IE browser(big no no), or the Firefox browser without the MEGA Extention for it when downloading from MEGA.

Best to use the Chrome browser when downloading from MEGA; you will have no problems when using the Chrome browser with MEGA downloads.  ;)

Hawk.
Actually, you are wrong, Hawk. I tried to dl supermoto tracks for MXB from MEGA today (an over 8 GB file), and the process was interrupted a little past 50% with MEGA offering me continuation if I'd go Premium. I didn't go anywhere and decided to wait for 2 hrs instead :) After the time had passed, I noticed that the countdown is back at around 2 hrs ???

Good thing I found an updated archive at google drive, so I could dl the thing from there instead.

matty0l215

Have you got a free MEGA account

I believe unregistered users have a very restricted download Bandwidth
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: passerBy on April 08, 2017, 05:33:11 PM
Quote from: Hawk on April 08, 2017, 02:45:36 PM

Hawk.
Actually, you are wrong, Hawk. I tried to dl supermoto tracks for MXB from MEGA today (an over 8 GB file), and the process was interrupted a little past 50% with MEGA offering me continuation if I'd go Premium. I didn't go anywhere and decided to wait for 2 hrs instead :) After the time had passed, I noticed that the countdown is back at around 2 hrs ???

Good thing I found an updated archive at google drive, so I could dl the thing from there instead.

Indeed I stand corrected. MEGA has a 10GB(If I'm not mistaken) account daily download limit? This is why you need to only download the track or bike/s you need at the time. But as far as the browser advice is concerned I believe I was correct, yes?  ;)

I presume the Google archive your referring to is DD's back-up Track Download Database archive? Great job, DD!   ;)

@Matty: Oh yes! I forgot about the restrictions for people using MEGA who have not registered for a free MEGA account. My posts are presuming people are logged into their own MEGA free account at the time of download, however, I do believe this is a fairly recent  prerequisite to the more efficient use of the MEGA download site by users. But a MEGA account is in fact free and you get a 50GB MEGA storage space on their free account. Well worth registering, especially as there are no limits to the time for file storage in your account.   ;)

Hawk.

passerBy

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 08, 2017, 05:38:53 PM
Have you got a free MEGA account

I believe unregistered users have a very restricted download Bandwidth
Of course I have one :) It's just that after a certain amount of stuff downloaded they started to limit the GBs I can dl in one try (or at least this is what my memory tells me).

Quote from: Hawk on April 08, 2017, 05:49:42 PM
Indeed I stand corrected. MEGA has a 10GB(If I'm not mistaken) account daily download limit? This is why you need to only download the track or bike/s you need at the time. But as far as the browser advice is concerned I believe I was correct, yes?  ;)
I think you are right about browsers, but with MEGA I only use Chrome :)
In my case it looks like I have a limit of about 4 GB, after exhausting which I have to wait for 2 hrs or so. Looks like the time when the grass was greener on the MEGA side of things has quietly passed :)
Ah, and as I said, the file was over 8 GB, and at first I saw no way to obtain the tracks separately, until I hit that Google Drive link :)

QuoteI presume the Google archive your referring to is DD's back-up Track Download Database archive? Great job, DD! ;)
Didn't pay attention, to be honest, because I was a bit overhyped after finally making some progress with MXB's direct steering :) Does DD also manage MXB/KRP tracks? Regardless, DD always deserves a thanks :)

matty0l215

Do you still need the BikeMOD v2.80 file? I can upload it to Google Drive for you to download if you would like.

Oriol

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 08, 2017, 06:27:54 PM
Do you still need the BikeMOD v2.80 file? I can upload it to Google Drive for you to download if you would like.

Yes, I would appreciate if I could upload the file to google drive then in Mega with Chrome and other browsers tells me that I do not have permission to deload it.
Thank you

matty0l215

Oriol