• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:39:45 PM

Paint Request

Started by Ryanoh4, July 07, 2016, 08:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryanoh4

Has anybody got the time or energy to put this rapid solicitors kawasaki bike paint, leathers and helmet on the motogp ducati.

matty0l215

Hi Ryan.

I'm on holiday until next thursday but i should be able to get somthing made up for that weekend :)

Matty
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Ryanoh4

matty0l215

Progress :D

Which number would you like on the front?? or do you want Shakey's?

CapeDoctor

wow - that's looking awesome, matty!  8)

doubledragoncc

Great paint Matty.

@Ryan
I know it might sound a bit strange but can you use your own number that you chose for GPB as using real world numbers makes it hard to know who is riding the bike during live streaming of races and I am trying to get guys to start using their own numbers so we dont end up with 20 46 or 93 on the track lol.

Hope you dont mind me suggesting this.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Oooooh I like that Matty  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Really?

I mean, I'm happy with it, but it doesn't suit the flow of the bike In my opinion. (The model is a bit of a bastard to paint as well, doesn't like high res images and is a bit distorted on the tank)

Napalm Nick

Yeh! From what I can see in the pic it looks great.
OK maybe the green should be darker - there's my criticism.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Ryanoh4

wow I'm shocked matty that is perfect  ;D ;D ;D number 4 if you can  ;D ;D ;D

matty0l215

Quote from: Ryanoh4 on July 16, 2016, 08:17:28 PM
wow I'm shocked matty that is perfect  ;D ;D ;D number 4 if you can  ;D ;D ;D

Okay, will do.

I'll have a look at the suit over the week :)

matty0l215

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5qtril887vs28g/Ducati_GP15_Rapid_Solicitors.pnt?dl=0

This is just the bike. (with the number)

I will try to get the suit ready for the weekend but i can't promise anything. :)

Ryanoh4

July 20, 2016, 07:14:21 PM #12 Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 07:16:57 PM by Ryanoh4
No worries matty I effing love it, thanks!  ;D ;D ;D Don't know if it's me but the number wasn't on the front  :-\

matty0l215

Ryanoh4

July 20, 2016, 07:41:05 PM #14 Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 08:37:26 PM by Ryanoh4
Nice! now it's perfect, but when I put the bike paint on, the rider's helmet goes off  :-\