• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2019, 06:58:11 pm

News:

World Racing Series beta13 available! :)

Moto 2 Kalex 2015 Beta 3b

Started by Manu, July 31, 2016, 10:33:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

As max said. Use BijeED to view the geom.

Boerenlater

One thing I noticed the onboard rev counter does not go to the last three red dots; it stops at yellow.
Other than that rides great.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

RaDiCaL

I have tested it for severall hours and it was absolutely great.
Awesome work !

HornetMaX

Lots of potential ! Few laps at aragon, just default setup: very enjoyable !

(tiny detail: the engine map name [Moto2] is too long for the dash)

Alone

Yes, has potential since beta 4.

@Manu: What I mean about the front suspension is that you must divide the bump, rebound, power and area value by 2, cause those data was made on beta 4.

Vini

@alone: could that be the reason for the lack of fork compression (as seen in the picture I posted)?

CiccioPazzo84x

Ryanoh4

Love the bike, my only issue is there is not enough engine brake for me, is there anyway to increase engine braking past 0?

MultiCOOLFRESH

The bike is very good :). Only the sound is not so good, the bike sounds a little bit like a 2 cylinder, but besides that, it is a really good mod :)
Heeeeeey Hoooooo

GP Bikes Discord Server (https://discord.gg/CKqrHHF)

Meyer#12

Quote from: vin97 on August 02, 2016, 12:42:39 pm
@alone: could that be the reason for the lack of fork compression (as seen in the picture I posted)?

I believe that is the reason yeah, think of it as the whole setup of the front might be twice as hard as it should be :)
Meyer#12

Vini

that would explain a lot.
...man, so the bike will have even better handling  :o

that could also solve the tyres not quite getting warm enough (even with carbon brakes and 230hp).

Manu

Guys have patience. It's just a holidays beta. Everything will be put in place.

knn54sofuoglu

thanks manu very nice work. for my point of view, I can't brake hard enough, tried everything on setup but still isn't stable enough front, front shakes a lot under hard braking. otherwise, chassis engine handling all great

Manu

doubledragoncc

August 05, 2016, 09:07:50 pm #29 Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 09:31:37 pm by doubledragoncc
Thanks Manu. Many are really looking forward to this update, this is gonna be fun

Updating the servers now guys UPDATED

DD

It is just so much fun to ride thanks bro
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls<br /><br /><br /><br />i5 7600 5.0GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix GTX1060 OC 6GB DDR5 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler