• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:00:51 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

BIKE SELECT OPTION

Started by Docfumi, December 28, 2013, 01:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Docfumi

I would like to see in the GP BIKES main menu a BIKE SELECT option.
This will allow you to select the BIKE, Rider and Helmet you want to Test/Race
without the hassle of going to the test track and then returning to the main menu as is the case now.
I would like this because as a Skinner it is a pain to always have to pick a track just to see a Bike/Car/Kart.

It can also benefit the other PiBoSo Sims.  :D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Hawk

Quote from: docfumi on December 28, 2013, 01:24:44 AM
I would like to see in the GP BIKES main menu a BIKE SELECT option.
This will allow you to select the BIKE, Rider and Helmet you want to Test/Race
without the hassle of going to the test track and then returning to the main menu as is the case now.
I would like this because as a Skinner it is a pain to always have to pick a track just to see a Bike/Car/Kart.

It can also benefit the other PiBoSo Sims.  :D

Hi docfumi..... I used to think that was the only way to change a bike, etc, etc..... BUT, in actual fact you can change bikes as and when you go to an online server! ;D

What you do is: Select race from main menu.

Select a server you wish to race on.

Then at the bottom of the screen you select "Bike"

This will then allow you to select the bike you wish to race with online, and once you have finsihed selecting the bike you want to use you just select join server

Hope I understood you right, and I hope this helps ;D

JC#21

I think that he speaks about showroom

if you want to change the bike visible in background you have to load a track in testing mode or in online mode. Docfumi wants to change the background bike directly since the menu without load a track.

Docfumi

Quote from: JC#21 on December 28, 2013, 11:11:49 AM

if you want to change the bike visible in background you have to load a track in testing mode or in online mode. Docfumi wants to change the background bike directly since the menu without load a track.

+1

This is just the point I was trying to make. I do not feel it necessary to load a track everytime as it is time consuming.

Hawk

Quote from: docfumi on December 28, 2013, 11:15:10 AM

+1

This is just the point I was trying to make. I do not feel it necessary to load a track everytime as it is time consuming.

I stand corrected... My mistake, sorry docfumi! ;)

Docfumi

Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 28, 2013, 11:24:54 AM
Quote from: docfumi on December 28, 2013, 11:15:10 AM

+1

I stand corrected... My mistake, sorry docfumi! ;)

NP Hawk! Maybe we find it in a later build, or something without track loading.