• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:07:52 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 17 | Sendai Hi-land Raceway | MotoGP | WINNER - Yan24

Started by Grooveski, September 12, 2016, 03:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grooveski

Sorry you're not keen on the choice finpower.   :(
I know it's a handfull of a track and that the MGP bikes get up to speed fast enough to get into trouble just about everywhere....
....what can I say - I like roller coasters.   :-[

Sendai doesn't get any easier on other bikes.  I've grown fond of the place and have tried most of them here.  The MGP bike's range of gearing and electronic options makes it easier than most to get set up for the track's trickyness... 
...and while you may be going slower on other bikes - you just brake later and end up in all the same sticky situations.   :P

Grooveski

Ran a tank dry there and and got nearly 29 laps out of it.  Know some of the quick guys use a fair bit more juice than I do so thought 26 laps for the race.    :)

Rodrigovis

-aGy-

I too do not like this track but I do not like hermann tilkes tracks either.. good that we have a dozen good tracks..

tchemi

Hi, It will be a pleasure to join you guys.

Tchemi Stalova, Ducati #6

LeaderAsd

This is one of the hardest track I have ever tried!
I'm not at home this weekend so I can't take part of this race... Anyway good luck with this track ahaha
The winner will be who won't fall :D

See you on your server!

Hawk

If I'm not mistaken and remember rightly, the Sendai track is taken from laser scanned data?

It is a difficult track for the faster bikes because the corners are so slow in comparison to most other GP tracks... It's not easy to adjust to almost hairpin speed bends on almost every corner of the track but with a little practice it does become enjoyable.  :)

Hawk.

LeaderAsd

In fact kerb and asphalt is very good, the only problem are the slow turn wich is easy to lose front.
But with practice and a lot of sensibility on the pad is very enjoyable :)

Hawk

Quote from: LeaderAsd on September 14, 2016, 03:53:04 PM
In fact kerb and asphalt is very good, the only problem are the slow turn which is easy to lose front.
But with practice and a lot of sensibility on the pad is very enjoyable :)

If your riding a bike that is losing the front end(for no good reasons) on this track it is a problem with the bike mod physics tuning and not a problem with GPB core physics or with the track mesh in this case, unlike some other tracks that do cause problems of that kind.  ;)

Hawk.

Grooveski

Quote from: Hawk on September 14, 2016, 02:56:30 PM
If I'm not mistaken and remember rightly, the Sendai track is taken from laser scanned data?

I wouldn't be surprised.  Was watching a couple of on-bike laps from a trackday last night and thinking that the builder had done a fantastic job on the model.   8)

Grooveski

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

r1rossi

Some general information would be great as the best time i got was 1:42.96 .

I was hoping someone could advise.

What fuel load to expect for total race - any advice of hard braking rear wheel lifting constant on front straight ;(

looking forward to it my friends

Meyer#12

If i can make it i will be in for this one ;)

Meyer12 #12 Honda with IAS Hotpink to make Mr. DD happy if his offer with the gummybears is still up ;) otherwise i need to find a new team :P
Meyer#12