• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:57:46 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP Bikes beta9

Started by PiBoSo, September 30, 2016, 07:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

GP Bikes beta9 released:
http://www.gp-bikes.com/?page=news

Download:
http://www.gp-bikes.com/?page=downloads
( download mirrors would be extremely helpful and welcome )
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

PiBoSo

September 30, 2016, 07:48:03 PM #1 Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 09:15:51 PM by PiBoSo
Release notes:
- a clean installation is strong recommended
- replays are not compatible with the previous versions
- pressing the reset button for three seconds the bike is reset to the track ( but only if the check lines have been generated )

Known bugs
- Unfortunately, the 125 bikes are completely unplayable, for reasons yet to be discovered, despite trying to constantly improve the physics and the data realism.

Sadly, the 125 is also the only bike in the demo, that thus becomes like a trial of faith:
http://www.youtube.com/v/NkGTyndJC1w

However, it is now clear that GP Bikes is purely a modding platform, that hopefully keeps getting better.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

matty0l215

Excellent ;D

As for the 125, Why not switch the bike in the demo? Let people see what they want, Then let them mod the game.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

September 30, 2016, 08:38:47 PM #3 Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 08:41:37 PM by Hawk
GPBikes Beta 9 - Mirror Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!TJkgRQBQ!A25Vh5aQgfxB1l-Wp2FYboZyPenk9Zmpi4lDEgMcX9w

Hawk.
PS:@Piboso - You can add this mirror link to your 1st post and delete this post if you wish to keep this thread clean. The link doesn't have any time or download limits on it.  ;)

Alone

September 30, 2016, 08:52:18 PM #4 Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 09:03:00 PM by Alone
From a fast test, the impression is that is far better than lasts betas. The suspensions seems to work better on bumps, feels softer. Also the problems with up/down hill seems fixed! Great to have a more realistic reposition after a fall (some tracks must to be tweaking :) ) Is nice to have 2 rider styles, and the POV is diferent on each one.
Thank you, looks like a big step. Now multiplayer?  :)

matty0l215

Quote from: ptrshpt on September 30, 2016, 09:02:19 PM
In one situation i ran offtrack and crashed. After i reseted the bike i stalled the engine.
Pressing the reset button again did nothing. I had to return to pit.

I came here to say this as well, I'm using manual clutch and once stalled there is no way to re start the bike.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

knn54sofuoglu

thank you piboso it's nice to see game is under improvement

Blackheart

First 2 laps to Victoria, i like it, it all seems more stable and real, the new anims are very cool.

Davide74

September 30, 2016, 09:48:23 PM #9 Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 09:54:44 PM by Davide74
More more easy
You can brake very late and did not fall even with the 500, Muramasa with no control traction full throttle and does not lose grip .. arcade ..You will not fall dela bike or forcing or being aggressive

I No .. I will give more laps but my first impression is that ..

Sorry for my bad english google traductor :-X

Vini

September 30, 2016, 09:50:24 PM #10 Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 01:08:02 AM by vin97
the new rider movements look very cool but i will need some time to get used to it to give proper feedback (atm, L/R feels bit too sensitive around the middle position and not enough "backwards lean").
kerb and dirt handling much better!

i got the same stall/reset problem and i couldn't reset a runaway bike that was going 25km/h.

now the bad news: lowside detection is worse than before.
https://www.youtube.com/v/J_aumfKlV7E

p.s.: as realistic as the new reset system may be, it's a giant pain in the ass :D

Blackheart

With the official bike I havent "rider-off" i tried on Spa. That corner it is in the vid?

RiccoChicco

Quote from: matty0l215 on September 30, 2016, 08:38:14 PM
As for the 125, Why not switch the bike in the demo? Let people see what they want, Then let them mod the game.

IMHO, I think adding every default bikes to the demo would be the solution. Even if default bikes are really nice and enjoyable (at least on b8), the core of the simulator is what make people buying the licence, then they usually plan to download mods. Let's be honnest, if we exclude the core physics, something like 90% of what GPB players use is made by the great B.E.S and CAWS teams, independent modders such as the great JC#21 or very talented people such as MaX with his incredible plugins.  Let's do not forget online "entertainers" such as Alibaskins and Dibu. When I bought GPB few years ago, I wasn't sure about my bet since the 125 wasn't riding really good. Trying the Varese and Murasama make me be really happy about my choice to buy a licence, but I can understand a potential new player feeling about that. Moreover, as you seem to tell (did not try the b9 yet), the 125cc is unridable. How can you sell more licences if the demo is unridable?

I would really consider to change the demo content, since the default full version doesn't bring that much itself.

Davide74

September 30, 2016, 10:29:57 PM #13 Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 10:33:04 PM by Davide74
I tried to M1 (2015 Motogp Manu) and liked me something else, with the grip which has now I can drive without TC

doubledragoncc

September 30, 2016, 10:30:35 PM #14 Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 10:32:45 PM by doubledragoncc
Okay.......................I am in a world of woohoo and oh shit!!!

I guess it means I ave to remake all the servers and have just walked in the door!!!

So guys................give me a day to get my head out of building systems and back to how the fuck I set up servers....................NICK HELP lol

THANK YOU PIBOSO.........................If your female I want to marry you lol

WOOFUCKINHOO!!!

DD

EDIT: Fuck I had a date tomorrow now Im fucked!!!
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.