• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:14:24 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

No lap time for "Trial"?

Started by Urban Chaos 2.0, October 06, 2016, 02:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urban Chaos 2.0

It seems trial can't generate lap times. Could anyone tell me how I could enable it to do so?

Urban Chaos 2.0

Nevermind, I've managed to modify the rdf.

dibu

Out of curiosity I just drove three laps with the demo version of beta9b (fresh install) and I got lap times, what am I doing wrong or what are you doing different?

Where should I put your trial.rdf for testing?
..\gpbikes\tracks\victoria and rename it to victoria.rdf?

Your finish_line is at long=0.000000 the original Victoria finish line of beta9b is at long=358.000000. ATM I'm a bit confused. Are you really using the original tracks.pkz of beta9b or any older/modified version?

Urban Chaos 2.0

October 06, 2016, 06:40:37 PM #3 Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 06:44:52 PM by Urban Chaos 2.0
"Trial" is a road course only available with the paid version of GP Bikes. The demo does not allow you to add new tracks or bikes. I think you can add new bike and rider skins in the demo, but that's it. Don't mess with any of Victoria's files while you're using the demo. The edf I've provided is for the track named "Trial".

HornetMaX

Hey dubu, you've just been told the difference between the demo and the full version :) You noob !!  ;D

dibu

October 06, 2016, 06:54:49 PM #5 Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 07:02:07 PM by dibu
Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on October 06, 2016, 06:40:37 PM
"Trial" is a road course only available with the paid version of GP Bikes. The demo does not allow you to add new tracks or bikes. I think you can add new bike and rider skins in the demo, but that's it. Don't mess with any of Victoria's files while you're using the demo. The edf I've provided is for the track named "Trial".
Ok, sorry I misunderstood your post, I thought you are talking about missing lap times in the demo. My association was trial=demo. ::)

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 06, 2016, 06:46:09 PM
Hey dubu, you've just been told the difference between the demo and the full version :) You noob !!  ;D
Awkward but that's what I deserve in this case. ;D

Warlock