• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:10:04 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Kawasaki ZX-10R Improved Engine Sounds

Started by Urban Chaos 2.0, October 15, 2016, 03:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on October 16, 2016, 06:28:07 AM
How do I install this mod? I did not find a tutorial

Copy all the files and paste them in the bike folder. In this case, copy the files to GP Bikes\ gpbikes \Bikes \STK1000_2014_Kawasaki_ZX-10R

See the attached image for additional clarity

Urban Chaos 2.0

Note to users: I have updated the .geom file, as well as the audio files, so anyone who has downloaded this mod earlier, should probably download this again.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

doubledragoncc

Just realize if you use this you will have a server conflict!!!

I can NOT put this on the server unless it is a valid update from the makers of the bike. This can lead to big confusion for those who dont use it and those that do!!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: doubledragoncc on October 16, 2016, 07:58:57 AM
Just realize if you use this you will have a server conflict!!!

I can NOT put this on the server unless it is a valid update from the makers of the bike. This can lead to big confusion for those who dont use it and those that do!!!!

DD

The ".geom" and ".cfg" files would need to be adopted by the bike makers, but I don't think that would apply to the audio files. Does the server care about audio files?

PeterV

Audio files dont give any (server) conflicts) and can safely be replaced.

Like DD mentioned, structural bike files like the .GEOM wil give a bike mismatch.

Urban Chaos 2.0

No worries. Unless the ".geom" and "gfx" are made official, folks will have to use the default ".geom" and "gfx" whenever they intend to play online against others. Although the default first person camera view really is quite terrible, and the dash's numbers are a little messed up. I think most people play in third person though, so maybe that's why only I complain about that, haha.

doubledragoncc

I and many use 1st person m8.

It is all about confusion for users who are new and might get caught out by using non official mods to a bike.

It is great you do it but you need to show the bike makers and try to get them to agree it is better and umake an official update.

Great work on your part thanks

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Urban Chaos 2.0

Alright, I'll ask the CAWS team if they'd include the ZX-10R mod to their bike.

doubledragoncc

doubledragoncc

October 20, 2016, 10:28:38 AM #28 Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 10:30:29 AM by doubledragoncc
Ok it seems to be a firefox issue. Copied the link and it worked in CHrome?

Just a heads up bro and thanks to you and the team for this

DD

EDIT: Now the question is...................do I use it on the server or wait for the next bikeMOD update??? It is getting hard to decide lol

matty0l215

Wait for the next BikeMOD update. CAWS is using some parts but we have modified other things so these files wont be compatable. ;)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE