• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:13:18 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MOVISTAR JUNIOR CUP REGISTRATION

Started by Manu, November 07, 2016, 11:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt9

November 09, 2016, 12:18:10 PM #45 Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 08:02:25 PM by Matt9
Hello
thanks for your work

wild card if possible

Matt #9

iVolution

I was just wondering if GPbikes is stable enough for such an event? Remember some test not too long ago that wasnt a succes.

And for all riders that feel like they are a noob and not good enough.. participating in these events is going to make you a better rider and is very good practice. You should enjoy participating even if you dont do well.

matty0l215

Why did i get moved to the bottom of the wildcard list?
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

You can have my spot Matty I think I hold the right to give my place to who I chose!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

BIKE SIM EUROPE

Quote from: matty0l215 on November 09, 2016, 12:49:49 PM
Why did i get moved to the bottom of the wildcard list?

Because you voluntarily chose to be wildcard when there are still places available.

Hawk

To be honest having 24 riders on the grid is asking for stability issues and riders not being able to connect to the race server on the night.

Personally I'd lower it to 18 rider slots at most for stability plus a slot for DD to "Live Stream" the event so those that cannot compete can at least watch the event.  ;)

Either that or wait till beta 10 is released and hope that the netcode fixes have solved the online stability issues.  :)

Just my thoughts.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Doesn't mean i want to be last to get offered the space :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Alby46

Quote from: Hawk on November 09, 2016, 02:07:02 PM
To be honest having 24 riders on the grid is asking for stability issues and riders not being able to connect to the race server on the night.

Personally I'd lower it to 18 rider slots at most for stability plus a slot for DD to "Live Stream" the event so those that cannot compete can at least watch the event.  ;)

Either that or wait till beta 10 is released and hope that the netcode fixes have solved the online stability issues.  :)

Just my thoughts.  ;) 8)

Hawk.
+1
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

tchemi

Hi !

I would love to participate to this championship but I know I wont be able to participate in all races, so I'd like to enlist as a Wildcat :D

Tshemi #6

iVolution

Quote from: Hawk on November 09, 2016, 02:07:02 PM

Just my thoughts.  ;) 8)

Hawk.
I guess another test is never a bad thing. I also get the impression that a Beta 10 is not so far away. If online stability improves i will pick up racing again as well, but for now i will be happy to watch.

tonygas

Quote from: guigui404 on November 08, 2016, 09:04:03 PM
Quote from: tonygas on November 08, 2016, 08:59:32 PM
Hi, I see you're late :(  I could participate as a wildcard? thank. Great job

Tonygas #48

I see you've a good racepace so , i can give you my place if you promise to fully involve in this championnship , Manu put me as wildcard please ;)

Hi, I do not know if I get it right. Do you stay your place in the championship?
Thank you anyway

BIKE SIM EUROPE

November 09, 2016, 04:11:22 PM #57 Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 04:15:16 PM by BIKE SIM EUROPE
Quote from: matty0l215 on November 09, 2016, 02:29:07 PM
Doesn't mean i want to be last to get offered the space :P

In this case you should have waited for all the headlines to be complete. It would not be fair for those who really want to compete as a official drivers but have not been able and arrive late.

doubledragoncc

@BES Matty  m rider so it is actually right if I give him my spot

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

BIKE SIM EUROPE

Quote from: doubledragoncc on November 09, 2016, 04:26:01 PM
@BES Matty  m rider so it is actually right if I give him my spot

DD

Sorry but the seats are not interchangeable.