• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:20:16 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Speedway??

Started by lkslodzkzn, November 26, 2016, 09:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iVolution

Hmm, looks and sounds like it could be gpbikes... havent seen anything gpbikes and dirt tracks though

lkslodzkzn

lack of good speedway simulator/game on market...

Hawk

November 26, 2016, 10:18:42 PM #3 Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 10:20:20 PM by Hawk
Quote from: lkslodzkzn on November 26, 2016, 10:03:14 PM
lack of good speedway simulator/game on market...

I totally agree.... and the one that is out is really designed for consoles and Gameboys and is not a true Speedway simulator; I got bored with it within a few days it was that bad.  ;)

Hawk.
PS: Yes, that is GPBikes.  ;) ;D

Phathry25

BOBR6 84

November 29, 2016, 03:14:38 AM #5 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 03:21:29 AM by BOBR6 84
Yeah i do!!!  :)

Speedway would be great but i honestly think dirttrack would be more enjoyable as a piboso sim. As in oval dirt track racing.. Like the AMA series. Go fast turn left  8)

Phathry25

You mean American Flat Track.  Ran by a Brit. :(  Not that I have an issue with the British in general, but this one seems like a knob.  I guess it's ran by a knob really, but I am too sour to say it that way. ;D But that's neither here nor there.

From my testing something about the rider would have to be changed, he only rides to the limit of the rear tires grip, which means he won't slide unless you are on the brakes or throttle enough to make it happen.  Maybe miles and half miles could be fun, but the rider isn't able to be aggressive enough for the smaller tracks.

doubledragoncc

Yeah lets all drive round in circles like brain dead morans

Seriously ;D
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

BOBR6 84

Lol its insane DD  ;D some intense racing. Would be alot of fun if done properly.. Like phathry25 said.  ;)

doubledragoncc

Im just bustin balls is all  ;D
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

lkslodzkzn

i will think about REAL speedway with PiBoso physics, style etc it will be great. FIM Speedway Grand Prix and other is totall shit...

Alone

Nothing great at all (bad modeling, wrong rider animation, etc. etc. etc.), but there's an aproach with real specs. Just for fun, started this bike (that for sure fits better in MX-Bikes). I can share it in a couple of weeks, but as I said, don't expect nothing awesome. In fact, could be a pain in the arse ;D.

http://www.youtube.com/v/0KJCzmWkL4g

Hawk

November 29, 2016, 01:31:39 PM #12 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 01:34:18 PM by Hawk
Coming on VERY nicely Alone! Well done mate!  ;D ;D 8)

We could do with a proper Speedway and AMA Dirt track for this bike.  ;D 8)

Hawk.

grimm

Quote from: doubledragoncc on November 29, 2016, 08:56:11 AM
Yeah lets all drive round in circles like brain dead morans

Seriously ;D

Hey! As an ice racer I resemble that remark!  ;D

Just like hoping for someone to someday release a sportbike sans plastic covering, I've hoped for someone to do something TT/Flat Track/Speedway related. Not everyone is a track day junkie, a racer, or a fan of MotoGP. I'm into being a hooligan and building shit hot bikes that do all sorts of things. :D

doubledragoncc

I was bustin balls Ben lol

I had a go on Bloomingion with the CBR and enjoyed it too lol

I was actually thinking of a Harley meet where the guys tried speedway on their custom Harleys................expensive first corner lol

DD