• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:11:08 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Nordschleife track weird stutterings

Started by lkslodzkzn, December 01, 2016, 05:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lkslodzkzn

Hi does anyone have stutterings on Nordschleife? i have 40-60fps but its not smooth :( it can be fault of track?

Hawk

Quote from: lkslodzkzn on December 01, 2016, 05:36:57 PM
Hi does anyone have stutterings on Nordschleife? i have 40-60fps but its not smooth :( it can be fault of track?

I've not noticed that before on Nordschleife. Does it occur all the time or is it just something you've noticed the last time you used this track? I'm just wondering if you had a background programme checking and installing an update? Maybe your anti-virus programme installing the latest virus list update or something similar? Just a thought.  ;)

Hawk

lkslodzkzn

No I don't have background programs running no updates check . All other tracks are perfect smooth only this in my case this not happen now, it was allways on Nordschleife.

Hawk

The only time I've experienced what you have described is when the track has had the "checklines" added to it, but as far as I know this is not the case with Nordschleife?

Something else it could be is if your system is struggling to render the track in real time due to lack of processing power for that particular track?

Those are the only things I can think of right now. Sorry.   :-\

Hawk.

lkslodzkzn

No problem Hawk thank You for help i will try replace with older version if it is in track download if not i need save $ for new PC. thanks