• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:16:24 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Pretty cool real-bike sim

Started by doNico, December 05, 2016, 01:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doNico

Hey there,

look at this awesome handmade simulator ... well, Imo it would be better to play GPB with it but i love the idea.
I still have an old R6 rj03 frame, swing arm and some plastics around ... but sadly no room in my flat :P

enjoy

http://www.gaskrank.tv/tv/motorrad-fun/hammer-eigenbau-simulator-fuer-motogp-und-sbk-spiele-geil.htm

~doN

BOBR6 84

Haha  ;D Actually if the front end was replaced with something like h106frp's setup.. could be brilliant!

doubledragoncc

Okay but now really watch it.....................................

His movement of the system is so laggy how is he controlling the bike. It may be a video error but to me it dont look right, sorry but it looks pretty and is covered in bells and whistles but I have not seen one video of this system with the unit being in sync with the action on the screen!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

BOBR6 84

I was thinking what it would be like with GPB, with counter steering capabilities!. Not keen on that game at all so i wasn't paying attention lol

Hawk

Agree with DD here in that the controller is way out of sync to the actual bike on screen.... Now whether that's a preferential controller setting or actual lag I don't know, but like DD said, it doesn't look right when your watching the sync between the graphics and actual controller.  :)

Love the controller though! How much would that cost? £3000? (Gulp!) :-\

Hawk.

doNico

well, in fact its a Duc based sim, 3grand wont last i think.
Anyhow, for me the sync didnt matter to post this. Im sure its possible to set the right intensity up. I just loved the way its built cause its nearly perfect. Its awesome to see people put in so much effort (as you do DD) and build their own stuff to get the best possible feeling.

~doN 

doubledragoncc

I am restricted by money or believe me I would be building even more realistic systems but I want to keep costs to a minimum to get it to more people. For me it is about giving others a chance to have a system and not just build something fancy for me.

I think the system looks brilliant, but, it is cost and I dont understand the lag, or is it faked as so many have been? HATE saying that but why spend so much and then have it so out of sync, how can you ride like that?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

h106frp

Nice, but needs work as the control is all wrong without steer based input. This is much like the old TT arcade game where you tilt the whole bike and looks very awkward without powered feedback.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: h106frp on December 06, 2016, 06:15:43 PM
Nice, but needs work as the control is all wrong without steer based input. This is much like the old TT arcade game where you tilt the whole bike and looks very awkward without powered feedback.

Yes! I would like something like this to sit on.. but with working counter steering. So i guess it would be an input device, right? is that possible?

doNico

Quote from: doubledragoncc on December 06, 2016, 03:58:11 PM
I am restricted by money or believe me I would be building even more realistic systems but I want to keep costs to a minimum to get it to more people. For me it is about giving others a chance to have a system and not just build something fancy for me.

I think the system looks brilliant, but, it is cost and I dont understand the lag, or is it faked as so many have been? HATE saying that but why spend so much and then have it so out of sync, how can you ride like that?

DD

totally got you and belive you m8 :) as i said, i just love the way its done. And imo MotoGP still isnt the right game to put a sim bike up for  ::)
Once i build a house (haha) im going to put something similar in :P ... but with your input modules, promised!

~doN

doubledragoncc

Nice of you to say that doNico thanks bro

Hope by then I have improved it and it is cheaper lol

DD

poumpouny

Just by curiosity, how much does your system cost DD ? the sterring + the pedal i means !

doubledragoncc

Please contact me outside the forum via email for this.

doubledragoncc@yahoo.com

Thanks poumpouny

DD