• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:26:21 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP Bikes Full Review - 5pm GMT 8th Jan 2017

Started by Sim UK, January 08, 2017, 02:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Don't see the need to thank anybody for a review.. But i appreciate the effort and i hope people get involved and enjoy it (and hate it sometimes  ;D)  as much as us here! Cheers

Meyer#12

Great review!

I agree with hawk and Nick. But all in all you got the most important stuff and what is really worth mentioning about GPB! The feeling of riding a bike you don't get in ANY other bike game and the community who is always there to help and with a lot of experienced riders, modders and whatever you can think of :)

Meyer#12

Sim UK

Quote from: Meyer#12 on January 09, 2017, 04:26:54 PM
Great review!

I agree with hawk and Nick. But all in all you got the most important stuff and what is really worth mentioning about GPB! The feeling of riding a bike you don't get in ANY other bike game and the community who is always there to help and with a lot of experienced riders, modders and whatever you can think of :)

Thanks!
Mind the furniture.

Sim UK

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on January 09, 2017, 01:36:05 PM
Don't see the need to thank anybody for a review.. But i appreciate the effort and i hope people get involved and enjoy it (and hate it sometimes  ;D)  as much as us here! Cheers

No thanks necessary :)
Mind the furniture.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Sim UK on January 09, 2017, 04:43:26 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on January 09, 2017, 04:26:54 PM
Great review!

Thanks!

This is exactly what i normally also point out in this game. I have been racing Swedish, Nordic and european championship on 125GP and Moto3 and had a single wildcard in 125GP at Valencia in 2011. Had to take a break because of money and while i can't afford racing, this is the best option to cure my abstinenses as it still gives me that feeling of riding a bike and a bit of the race wweekend excitement!
Meyer#12

Sim UK

This is exactly what i normally also point out in this game. I have been racing Swedish, Nordic and european championship on 125GP and Moto3 and had a single wildcard in 125GP at Valencia in 2011. Had to take a break because of money and while i can't afford racing, this is the best option to cure my abstinenses as it still gives me that feeling of riding a bike and a bit of the race wweekend excitement!
[/quote]

Nice :)
Mind the furniture.

Toomes1

January 09, 2017, 06:29:21 PM #21 Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 07:50:22 PM by Toomes1
Nice review Sim uk.
This is bound to get more people interested, felt like l was watching one of the MotoGP documentaries.
Well produced mate and much appreciated.

Sim UK

Quote from: Toomes1 on January 09, 2017, 06:29:21 PM
Nice review Sim uk.
This is bound to get more people interested, felt like l was watching one of the MotoGP documentaries.
Well produced mated and much appreciated.

Thanks Toomes,

I hope so too.  I'm glad you liked the review style, I really wanted to stress how authentic GPB is.
Mind the furniture.

janaucarre

Wow, you did an enormous job to produce this video!!!
Some words you used were so beautiful to describe gpb and the manner you spoke gaves me some tender.
Thank you
I think those which will see this video and are bikes fans will buy it

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BozoCRO

Nice review Sim UK, sure hope Piboso approves  ;D

Also I hope this is the way to go towards advertising the game and securing some funding for the project. Theres so many youtubers out there who could showcase the game to millions potential customers, and it's free (or as close to free as can be)

Sim UK

Quote from: janaucarre on January 09, 2017, 07:24:50 PM
Wow, you did an enormous job to produce this video!!!
Some words you used were so beautiful to describe gpb and the manner you spoke gaves me some tender.
Thank you
I think those which will see this video and are bikes fans will buy it

Thanks Janaucarre I appreciate your words, very kind.

I hope that many people will join GPB and hopefully it will give GPB more exposure across the board too.
Mind the furniture.

Sim UK

Quote from: BozoCRO on January 10, 2017, 11:20:56 AM
Nice review Sim UK, sure hope Piboso approves  ;D

Also I hope this is the way to go towards advertising the game and securing some funding for the project. Theres so many youtubers out there who could showcase the game to millions potential customers, and it's free (or as close to free as can be)

Thanks,

I haven't heard anything from P but hopefully he will like.  I didn't get everything spot on but I truly gave it my best :)

Unfortunately I don't have millions of viewers but already had a few of my viewers confirm they are buying GPB license and so that is a good indication that we just need to spread the good word of GPB.

Mind the furniture.

lkslodzkzn

Sim UK very nice review watching with pleasure, I think that few people will tempt to buy license regards.

BozoCRO

Quote from: Sim UK on January 10, 2017, 12:54:20 PM

Thanks,

I haven't heard anything from P but hopefully he will like.  I didn't get everything spot on but I truly gave it my best :)

Unfortunately I don't have millions of viewers but already had a few of my viewers confirm they are buying GPB license and so that is a good indication that we just need to spread the good word of GPB.

Appreciate the effort, keep up the good work and subscibers will come. I personally like Emptybox's style, and if you didn't already you should check him out.
If I may, I'd like to point out that your voice is a bit too quiet compared to the game sounds so you might consider changing that.