• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:35:46 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP Bikes Full Review - 5pm GMT 8th Jan 2017

Started by Sim UK, January 08, 2017, 02:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janaucarre

I feel your voice like in good documentary, it is nice and easy to understand for non english speaker

Sim UK

Quote from: janaucarre on January 11, 2017, 05:24:15 PM
I feel your voice like in good documentary, it is nice and easy to understand for non english speaker

Ahh thanks, I have many viewers who first language is not English, so I am really pleased to hear that. 

Thank you.
Mind the furniture.

Sim UK

Quote from: BozoCRO on January 11, 2017, 02:14:23 PM
Quote from: Sim UK on January 10, 2017, 12:54:20 PM

Thanks,

I haven't heard anything from P but hopefully he will like.  I didn't get everything spot on but I truly gave it my best :)

Unfortunately I don't have millions of viewers but already had a few of my viewers confirm they are buying GPB license and so that is a good indication that we just need to spread the good word of GPB.

Appreciate the effort, keep up the good work and subscibers will come. I personally like Emptybox's style, and if you didn't already you should check him out.
If I may, I'd like to point out that your voice is a bit too quiet compared to the game sounds so you might consider changing that.

Hey thanks very much, I will check Emptybox out, I'm always willing to learn, adapt and evolve :)

Thanks too for highlighting the audio issue, constructive criticism is always welcome here.  Audio is an ongoing battle for me, sometimes I crack it but sometimes I do not.  I will continue trying to master the audio waves.
Mind the furniture.

digitalx

Sim UK

Mind the furniture.

Boerenlater

Quote from: janaucarre on January 11, 2017, 05:24:15 PM
Yeah his voice compared to any show with Guy Martin in it is worlds apart :P
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)